Pesa ya shamba

So why is this hustle you always talk about? I don’t think you’ve ever specified. Just mention industry at least.

in 2011 he was broke but bought his first car in campus

I am still broke…brokenness is relative. Ukiuliza rollout ama other Ktalk birrioneas I am broke. So sioni big deal. Mathaais seems to think for someone to own plots lazima akuwe age ya fiud mecho

Wacheni kuingilia mtu random kama ye ni hasora anaendelea on a good path of creating wealth na kujijenga

Nini mnauliza kawambui?

Being broke is not relative. It is either you got it or you ain’t. From your talk, you got it made.

Being broke is relative. You can have alit of money but because you have super wealthy friends you think of yourself as broke. Likewise, if you have sufferers as friends you will perceive yourself to be rich.

Kijana tulia
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hapana. I am very pissed off right now. Nani alisema msee hawezi buy plot akiwa below 25 yrs…which law??Hawa wazee wawache umeffi

What you’re talking about is not being broke. It’s being insecure.

Are you related to kawamboi the thug as being insinuated by a talker?

Who is Kawamboi and why does he matter in this discussion?

So lets Say as you purport, you own a broti, a mark X, a toyorra Nze and you claim to be doing academic writing. Then to add some icing to your consistently repeated lies that are gradually becoming ‘true’, you tend to be our Mr. Know everything here. Why cant you advise yourself agressively as you do it here and sell your two imaginary cars and buld your own house?

I used to do academic writing…and I respect that hustle. Usiidharau. It makes a government salary look like pocket change. I moved on to better biz. As for the house, I have not settled down…so I don’t see the need. Nikuget watoi I will liquidate some of my investments and build one. Any other questions?

Kuna mtu anataka kuanikwa hapa LMAO

Nani?

The greatest challenge to most of us is we are always planning to spend not create wealth and assets. In business you get to meet lots of people and opportunities. And i can authoritatively say M2Random can be wealthy. I meet young Kenyans who are swimming in dough others heavily investing while others wanatumia pesa iwazoee like TP.

we arent disputing the fact that he can be wealthy but the amount of lies laced withn his stories is of our matter of concern.
Its Gio who can buy his cock and bull stories.

Let m2 be. He just said he’s into bigger better things but he won’t say what. He knows we can do math and it won’t add up

You were asked up there, what line of business or industry?
But am sure you won’t be keen to answer that.