Peter Munga Equity "shareman" Vs Late Njenga Karume shidren

What kind of problems?

Physical and mental disabilities

1 Like

True, these tycoons will send their kids abroad and make them leave a celebrity lifestyle but the kids have no idea how the parents run things.

1 Like

Kids got high risk of developing genetic disorders

1 Like

Very accurate observation.

Not one to bring in negativity, however the Tuskys mzee had done the same thing but look at what happened after apumzike.

You forgot to add that they then blame the kid for being a mayai coz ‘I gave him everything and he still can’t see!!’

1 Like

Highly likely because if one looks at Philip Ndegwa’s, Duncan Ndegwa’s, Kibaki’s, Jimmy Wanjigi’s famos etc there’s a stark difference…also I tend to believe the way the wealth was acquired tends to in the long run have a negative or positive effect to the beneficiaries

Same with Indians. To further support your argument a study was done by world Bank back in the 90s and they said Kenya has no true capitalists but rather thieves who have stolen from the public coffers and started businesses. Now it would be difficult due to the indignity and embarrassment involved for a father to teach his child to steal, buy and sell cocaine- heroin, kill people to acquire their businesses…hence the outcome we see in the karume’s…etc.

1 Like

You can say that for alot of rich Kenyans but i have read and researched Karume; As far as i know he is a self made DON and politics just came as a matter of consequence which is typical for any wealthy person who has to acquire influence to maintain their wealth in Kenya.The only mistake he made is in not training his kids in the education of wealth acquisition. I have seen jungu kids accompany their dads into offices where their dads were negotiating and signing serious money contracts and not once did i see the kids being kicked out ati hii ni mkutano ya watu wazima. Their dads hold no secrets against their sons from a very early age and so what Dad knows,the Son knows and the continuity in Family Business remains forever not just as a matter of wealth creation but also as a matter of the Family`s name and pride.

1 Like

And just a by the way, on average who are the richest Kikuyus in Kenya, wa Nyeri, Muranga, Kirinyaga, kiambu,Nyandarua or Rift valley/Diaspora? Im my opinion I would say the order from the richest is Kiambu, Muranga, Nyeri,Kirinyaga, Nyandarua n R.Valley…what say you?

Does it even matter?

It doesnt matter, its just for fun

i have read his story and i think this guy has smart advisors, you cant know where to invest without someone opening your eyes, doing a market survey etc etc