Philomena Mwilu shown the door

Somebody said Mkamba ni mkamba tuuuu…

what has Marie stopes done/doing?

Kenya follows a common law judicial system so judges can make law

She is corrupt no doubt. She shouldn’t be in any public office. But the ruling judge may have overstepped his authority. That ruling may be turned back on appeal.

Kenya already set a legal precedent in allowing indicted parties to participate in an election to constitutional office under the presumption of innocence until proved otherwise.
There needs to be clarification as to when criminal proceedings actually begin, and what compensation is provided for in the event that such proceedings fail.

True judicial precedent is part of law but for Njoki to influence anything would require that several other male judges cooperate with her.
Then again all that can be nullified by parliament… Legislation by Parliament is above case law in hierarchy

We are revisiting

those fools sitting in the supreme court have completely failed the integrity test, how can you be sitting in the same bench with a known thug who was let off on a technicality? yet they have access to all the evidence of her stealing? . they should have raised the issue way before this ruling. huyo mwizi mwilu should be behind bars or in parliament

law are also made by precedents, verdicts of judges. the foolish castrator will influence appointment of feminist judges

legislations can be quashed by judges as unconstitutional, so judges have the final say.

A.b.o.r.t.i.o.n is the religion of feminism. Will always always lead to more degenerate women

Only if parliament decides to pass laws without interrogating their constitutionality

Here’s Miguna input on the debate.

[MEDIA=twitter]1355258124052156423[/MEDIA]

I really hope Philomena Mwilu never becomes the CJ. She should be in prison right now

Looks very cold. Wako anagurumisha hii kitu aje?? The kambas I know wanakuwanga moto ya kuotea from the next village lakini hii apana.