phone factory reset

I

I doubt…him and others wanted to mock me after chelsea lost and ofcourse I had to lie abt my location to avoid the taunts only for dude to pinpoint where I was…

:eek:

nongwe, vile @The gunner amesema, hao nyangau wameinstall apps to track you on your phone

my guess ni that nyangau aliamua to factory reset your phone, phone haiwes factory reset on it’s own unless triggered by human intervention. Go thru our apps na kama kuna app hujui toa

install Google photos and back up your photos using it

To sum it all even FBI USA walishindwa na apple ati wafungue server waone sms za msee fulani.
Try that shit on mi we ndo utajua privacy ni nini. Even safcom kupata sms data ni through court notice.

FBI found someone who could access the phone through backdoor without going through the tedious court process. I don’t know who this backdoor person was but he was able to hack password ya hiyo iPhone. So point is anything is possible.

Au smoke signals. :smiley:

if it’s made by man, it can be cracked by man

It was a long process but very impressive sijui alilipwa $34b

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Microsoft bought Linkedin for $26b
Facebook bought whatsapp for 419 b
meaning a simple iphone hack is more valuable than these companies?

Not sure just emphasizing whoever did it is living large

SGR ni US$3b
Kenya’s budget is US$ 20b
Meaning the hacker ended up richer than Apple CEO’s…and made it into top 20 in the world, slightly behind Zuckerberg
sikubali hio

Yes indeed. Kama kazi yako ni kuhack fb account za ex wako stay on your lane saitan

You sure that was the right amount?:rolleyes:

No $900k according tu ngugu. I just let boys have their fun moment by mocking me.

I was worried with that amount. I would have quit my job and study hacking for 30yrs and patiently wait for a terrorist to do something like that then ask feds for 36b too.

Ndio hii procedure yenye walitumia

I’m sure apple company must have felt very beaten by this development. With this I think “mulika mwizi” is the phone to go for. Totally encrypted phone :smiley:

GSM od CDMA ziko na loopholes zao tu

Aye:D:D