Photos Of Conned Kenyans At The DCI Offices Along Kiambu Road; Kameme FM Aided In This Fraud Of Epic Proportions.

From the web:
Ekeza people should not engage in this futile drama. We lost millions through Nyaga Stock brokers and all has gone quiet. Pyramid scheme came and went. It is now your turn Ekeza. That is how cons make money.Next time you will here the figure behind is either an MP,Senator, or even Governor .This is Kenya

Not really mzae. You’ve heard how they advertise these things, making the listener feel like ‘tuko pamoja na wewe, these guys are the best’ as @Yunomi has stated up there. They actively participate in lobbying people, they aren’t just passive mediums.

Lakini watu bado hawatii.

Advertiser mentions are the rule rather than the exception these days. They ride on the popularity of the announcer. Maybe what we need is a program on media literacy…but who is going to train know it all kenyans?

Is it the responsibility of kageni to play DCI and an economist? he took advertisement contracts from a registered firm. he and his employer can only be held accountable for moral responsibility as a company wielding a powerful tool for control over a section of the population. Like companies that advertised boeing 727 MAX cannot be held accountable to boeing’s in house drama.

It’s called caveat emptor.
Buyer beware.

Sampesa is next , fatso is getting fatter. Kameme wako overdrive airing his adverts.

[ATTACH=full]229821[/ATTACH]

:D:D Sijawahi elewa point ya kununua 50 * 100 plots at inflated costs na hata hakuna stima na maji. Si ni heri ni nunua shamba kubwa ya 20 -50 acres and develop it

People need to understand that the advertising spend cake is very little so media houses grab what they get…They will even advertise a whorehouse if they are brought the money but the decision to patronize it or not lies with the potential customer.

I’ve tried, but my brain has refused to allow me feel pity for those people.
They deserve it all.

And they should stop wasting their time and effort because their money will never be recovered. The best that can happen is to jail the conman, but I’m sure their billions are already in an offshore haven.

Nikiwa na pesa ya kununua 20 acres nitanunua niikatakate niuze 50X100s…quadruple my money within a year.

I think we all need lessons in accountability, both the victims and perpetrators. Because this inconsistency mara hujui kama the law will protect you, whether to trust the advertiser, whether it’s a dog eat dog.

What baffles me is that the faithful still throng to his church every Sunday,offering tithes and listening to his sermons.seriously???

Just like Maina Nganga of neno,he is now asking his fans ,allow me to call the fans, to finance towards the construction of NENO TOWERS on haille sellasie avenue a brarr fckin 20 storey building at I in the work of the lord,he even brings individuals to his church who claim that they are tormented and are sent by the devil to scuttle the construction plans.His fans rebuke them in unison,people with grey hair,vitambi za ushienz,vipara na wamama.

Some people can’t be helped

I think these land scams should make people to become wary, pause and hopefully withdraw completely from investing in real estate. Perhaps finally the bubble will burst kabisa.

Also, they should have staggered the claims based on last names. For example today they deal with last name Aa-D, the next day E-H and so forth.

Otherwise this kind of chaos is like adding salt to injury. These are traumatized people, and they should be handled with care.

gullible kenyans when it comes to religion…especially women

Sometimes you do not appreciate the magnitude of a problem until you have called the people and a multitude turns up.

When such people advertise in the media, it often comes across as if the media has verified that those organisation are real and legitimate. There need to be a law that the media cannot be perceived to endorse such activities and must carry a disclaimer.

Did you also find it beneath you to feel pity for those whose money went down with Imperial Bank and Chase Bank? Ekeza Sacco just.like those two banks was duly registered and regulated by GOK, depositors drew their confidence from this knowing any monkey business would have been flagged and stopped by the government that taxes their deposits and withdrawals!

Just last week it was revealed even Saccos considered well-grounded like Mwalimu and Stima sacco have lost depositors’ money to unscrupulous managers.

The problem here is the regulator, there isnt a safe sacco out there

The fraud in the country is very brave and bold, it is being weaved in every fabric of society, the sacred and secular, they know there is no consequence.

Wajinga ndio waliwaooo…