PICKING UP HOOKERS IN LATEMA

PNC + makarao. Noma.

Amar id also good but i think before afte

Latema ngori bro
Youā€™ve been toldā€¦ Shitty cops plus stupid media guys.

Mmmh

Latema ina siri moja, Latema enda mchana utawapata huko juu wakiosha nguo na rooms

Bash ya Jesus ni Friday at least punguza dhambiā€¦have some respek :smiley:

Youā€™re a sad little man

Latema niliongea na lanye kidogo. Nikalenga story akanisho ā€œUtashikwa tuā€. Baaaaasss. Makarao hao kwa hio choo, hata sikuwa nimekula vitu

Ingia kama ndume na ukule shot

Apo kunakuanga na zile fine short onesā€¦ shida ni iyo slaughter houseā€¦ very openā€¦ Still hakuna mtu ako na feedback ya harakwa lodge

Uzuri wangemove hapo karibu na nawas hotel iko mahali fiche kidogo

Wachaneni na umaraya vijana

They actually donā€™t work together, the karaos are usually seated at the shoe shiners place karibu na the public toilet. Wewe na nyege zako you dont see them, but they see you as you go in and come out, so they just arrest you so easily.

Then the mischevious toilet attendants sometimes panda up the toilet kabuilding in the evening where there are tanks to watch game coz they are at par with the brothel windows. Saa hizo ataona ujinga yote you do with the lanye coz where he is seated kuna kagiza but you guys on the other hand are on sight with some part of the dirisha open and have lights on. Siku moja video ya watu itatoka huko guys wakikula lanyes, sijui mtaenda wapi. Avoid prostitutes at all costs, wako na nuksi sana, then the money you waste

Ulinyolewa ngapi? You should have argued with them and proved hujakula. Ile ujinga nishaambia karao juu ya kushikwa bure wacha tu!

Apparaently that is the language I see there, I just imagine the level of PNC that hits them as they descend the stairs.

Wacha video itoke malenye nayo siwezi wacha coz itā€™s cheaper to have a lenye than to a side chick who will keep asking for rent mara shopping si Kama lenye unamanga ukiendanga hata mkipatane kesho mnakaa ni Kama hamjuani

Another fiction writer

you miss the point. hookers are not expected to ā€œget you joyous sexā€. its a means to empty balls ukiendanga. in my heydays, I just wished to see new pussy, I would look at a hooker and imagine how the pussy looks like, just wink. but of coz not just seeing, ā€¦pump and goā€¦ my joy was sampling all sizesā€¦ when people talk of 1GB girls vs bbws, milf vs slay quins, I made sure I stated each category of hookerā€¦ now I have kind of hung boots, I know physically what to expect from each calibre of woman.

1 Like