Pictures of the Day: 600 Grosser Benz shipped to Germany

Several levels of approval are required before the decision to dispose is arrived at e.g if cost of repair exceeds 30% (?) of book value, etc.

that is as simple as “talking” to a few officials in and. about the office.

Not directly, the PS must approve any disposal of stores but of course he can be conned or rarely, be part of the irregular disposal. Note that a public servant can rarely steal government property. He can only misuse, misappropriate government property or funds. It can only be theft if it was actual break in into the property

I think leasing is the way to go. working perfectly in the police service

I think leasing is the way to go. working perfectly in the police service.

Just yesterday i saw a maybach AMG GK B with a paper covering its windows pale luthuri and i thought wow this people must really be careless or they just dont give a shit about maintainance .

Kenya ina pesa :eek:

Saw that Benz too ,covered with a black polythene bag kwa mlango .Not sure it was AMG but it looked out of place and not usual.It was parked kwa junction ya Munyu road and Luthuli Av.

The version going to restoration is the short wheelbase Mercedes that Jomo didn’t use as much in his travel. Moi wanted to sell the fleet but instead changed his mind and the other vehicles cannibalized for parts to keep the Pullman in good shape. But people eventually ended up stealing the rest of the parts

The original Pullman is still in very good condition and is very well maintained. Uhuru should bring this out more for state dinners which guests or during National celebrations.

https://i.imgur.com/vDpeU6U.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Q4GGmSq.jpg

Mtu hupinda gari unapanda mlima na reverse.

Still there, kuna a landcruiser, I have indicated it to be unserviceablein the motor vehicle return, waiting for it to be bonded, restoration will cost me 200k at a certain Njugush, but it’s worth it.

This was a classic! Sad that we can mutilate a presidential vehicle to this level. We should borrow a leave from cubans who use very old cars. This reminds me sometime back there was a talk about his mechanic
“Muia wa Mercedes”.

Hi, sorry I’m rather late to this party.
…Well said % true. Especially a slipping clutch when going uphill, nightmare tupu.