Pictures of the day: Effects of Hurricane

i look foward to buying a water damaged car at a throw away price

nature haitaki ujinga ikiamua kutumaliza ni hivo

Mbona huko huwa hawajengi nyumba za mawe ka huku Africa?

Coz itā€™s cheaper and faster to construct. Also less expensive to heat during the cold winters.

6 Likes

Sema ni juu ya baridi its easier to heat/warm wooden houses and the double walls help regulate/maintain heat

1 Like

Uko evergreen? If you know what I mean ?

Ukiishi hizo nyumba na roomates alafu moja aamue kufikishana threshold kwisha nyinyiā€¦ nyumba hutingika unadhani itabomoka

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]124994[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Sikuelewi. Evergreen??

1 Like

Poetic justice. That would be something else.

Your place looks like pacific northwest. Itā€™s evergreen from pics I get from there

Ferk a pet.:slight_smile:

Oooh, no Iā€™m in the northeast heading Midwest. A small rural city of 43k people, 93% are whites. Itā€™s very pretty and clean though. Nothing like the big, urban cities I was used to.

1 Like

Do the whites look at you like youā€™re an alien, ama wanacheza chini na ku-fake smiles?

1 Like

Most are really nice, maybe itā€™s ā€˜white guiltā€™ I donā€™t know. Others look at me like Iā€™m an alien, some I can feel are undercover racists but I donā€™t care. As long as I can deliver a great service at work for a fair pay Iā€™m good. I know what brought me here. Home and investments will always be in Kenya, huku ni hustles tu.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s my lady.

Na watu wanapiga kelele mob wakibebewa TV na pasi ya sayona na kunguru.

1 Like

Nataka kuishia Amsterdam bana. Btw yule househelp americanluo ako fiti? Mumemjulia hali?

1 Like

kuna any other Kenyan in that small city?

Pat Robertson, really? That old looney who claimed you can contract HIV in Kenya from towels?