Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

The defence and mid ziko chini sana. Bellerin, Iwobi na Xhaka wakae bench. I wonder why Debuchy is never offered a chance.

Ozil extends his contract, It does’nt get better

Cech is done and dusted. selling Wojciech Sczcney was a bad move. ashaanza kuweka recordi huko Juventus.
https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/wojciech-szczesnys-latest-performance-for-juventus-will-make-arsenal-fans-weep-with-envy-156206

io time alikuwa regular wa first 11 ya Mzee wenger

Shida ya Arsenal ni complacency, score the first goal and then pass the ball around. Wenger and Steve Bould have had enough time to fix our defensive issues. At least this season hajupigwa 6 nil.

On Monday, Cech was making a lot of noise about missing on champions league. Telling his teammates they need to improve.
https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/cech-issues-champions-league-warning-081643490.html

Come Tuesday, he gives away easy goals. But our porous defense is to blame.
Sczcney improved at As Roma and now is set to replace Buffon.

Seconded.

Chelsea tukonashida, selling a promising striker kama Michy and getting an old man in the name of Giroud.

Michy will come to haunt us like Salah and De bruyne. The guy only needs some coaching on team work and positioning and he will be the next Drogba

Giroud is at best average. He scores goals yes, but the amount of times he breaks up play is too high. Have you ever seen Giroud take three touches going forward? Na ety he is a pro. Dzeko should have been a better fit for chelsea

Nipeeni odd ya 4 wadau niko na 2500 nijaribu muhindi nione kama atanipea 10k. @123tokambio @1776 @sludgist @fisifc

Mnafurahia Pierre na hamjui vile ataperfoem kumbuka ile excitement ilikuwa around Falcao and DiMaria and they both flopped, ata Lacazette is abit of a disappointment kwa hivyo arsenal fans tulia

Dude I am a united fan. Sisi tunaongea mambo ya champions league na kuweka city pressure. Watu wa europa to the side tafadhali.

swafi sana i have always liked Miki and i know he will perform , ujinga yetu tu ni ku overpass we need people who will make decisions to shoot the ball , more Xhaka like players .

Champions league arsenal wasahau hii season, Tottenham naona wakishinda man utd 1-0 ama game itoke draw

Definitely TT will try to prove that, u don’t need to spend alot of money for you to win. Although hiyo uwanja yao awana bahati nayo.

Hio itakuwa mechi ya kukata na shoka

looks kaa ni Ferrari. Iyo aneza kamua bibi ya uncle Wenge dry fry.

Msito wenge alishafukuza feminazi , dryspell inamuuwa .

app kwa xhaka nmekataa…guy is a liability defensively, uliona bao ya pili jana?

Kwanza spurs inakaa kuwapa kichapo

Wenger anafaa kutafuta midfielders na defenders wanawezana na his brand of tiki taka. Wakina xhaka, mustafi etc hawezani na hio.