PINK HANDLES HELP HERE

Swali kama hii apana jibu harakaupesi unasema ngoja kwanza nifanye upelelezi. Dis earth mi broder

4 Likes

Well, oral contraceptives zimesaidia a few people I knowā€¦ lakini there are so many causes, so, itā€™s imperative that your lady sees a gynaecologist.
Thereā€™s a Dr Osewe or Dr Kimata wa memorial hospital hapo mbagathi. Maybe one of the kdf guys here can get you their number. Theyā€™re pretty good. Hao tu ndio najua.

If u are a man(and not in the medical field) and replied to this thread take this L.

Donā€™t ask why, jus take the L

3 Likes

7/10 chances itā€™s hormonal imbalance. There are some oral pills that can help with that

pills to balance the hormones?

The oral contraceptives are hormones

where do you get such confidence to answer that?

3 Likes

amen

optimistic.its called optimism.Antonym of pessimismā€¦got it?

How sure are you?

1 Like

Can i give you a third helping?

yes

Amen ā€¦congrats umepitia mengi, is a 2 month skip and very irregular a cause for alarm really ?

My pal got those hormonal balancing pills ā€¦(donā€™t know whether they worked)ā€¦and I dint see the need to go see the doc

@Purr_27 its only now that its two months and chances are may exceed to 5 Months or 4 like before.

the frequency varies least being 3 mthns

1 Like

Kuwa serious!!when? Where? Please give me the full detailsā€¦:eek::eek:

hormonal imbalancesā€¦ but she should get a proper check upā€¦ 1 2 months shouldnā€™t cause an alarm if she Iā€™d not on any form of contraceptives but let her get checkedā€¦

2 Likes

@Jergen its kosewe who was shot not osewe this dingoo doesnt know what he is talking about

Wah! Okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

I think irregular periods are to blameā€¦period tracker apps failed me big time

1 Like

You might have to check for endometriosis or fibroidsā€¦like bingwas have said, see a professional.