Pioneer EQ-6500 V2

Nice.brings back memories.i might just buy one of them for my salomon

na kuna boschmann ya elfu tatu?? no thanks man. i’ll pass at very high speed.

I am knowledgeable in things car audio, you can ask.

12 inch kenwood sub ngapi? Boschman ngapi?

Best place to buy them is Luthuli from a vendor you trust because of imitations.
Woofers sell based on these factors

1. Manufacturer
  2. Diaphragm diameter
  3. Nature of coils (whether single coil, double coil etc)
  4. Power (i.e. Watts of RMS/PEAK)

Equalizers sell bsed on manufacturer and model.

That said, the commonly bought Kenwood woofer (30cm 1000w peak ~350rms) goes for between 4500 and 6500
Boschmann equalizer, EQ750pro the common one goes for between 3 and 4500 original, from 2k imitation (know it’s imitation by checking the control dials)

3 Likes

h

how different are the control dials?

If you have interacted with the original, you will feel some differences:

1. Distortion when you try hit higher power volumes
  2. the turgidity when rotating the dials is either too rough or too loose.
  3. for some dials like bass frequency, increasing the frequency causes lower bass instead of increased bass (eq inawezwa)
    etc etc

Hapana Tambua Home theater @kermit Its all about the bass! Hiyo EQ lazima inunuliwe @wakandeba
[ATTACH=full]69840[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Just had the New Pioneer eq fitted was using Boschman… my take is, its worth every shilling it costs

3 Likes

At what price?

Gotten it done at 16k

thats a good deal

This is some serious ish!

1 Like

I’d like to know, who has sampled this EQ and how does it compare to it’s predecessor performance-wise? Are they truly alike or something is a miss in the successor?

Forrowing

I’d like to know, who has sampled this EQ and how does it compare to it’s predecessor performance-wise? Are they truly alike or something is a miss in the successor?

Forrowing

The interesting thing is that this very same EQ depending on what part of town in Nairobi you are sourcing it the price varies very steeply (6,500/= to 18,000/=) for the very same product.

Haya… watu waanze kusema. Does this thing live up to its predecessor?

Hizi speaker ni kama zenye zinatumika kwa kanisa, vibration yenye inatoka kwa hio nyumba ni noma.

The interesting thing is that this very same EQ depending on what part of town in Nairobi you are sourcing it the price varies very steeply (6,500/= to 18,000/=) for the very same product.

Haya… watu waanze kusema. Does this thing live up to its predecessor?