Plagiarism ama double dealing ?

So they intend to appeal?

No appeal but will serve as a jurisprudence on how not to a null an election

2 Likes

Okay.

Na zile fake polling stations that were discovered when the Jubilee gubernatorial looser Nyambati filed his petition in Niyamira?

Master spinner.
Who said that she verified 11000 forms? Did u read her ruling ama the tea beggar read and interpreted for u?
I repeat, the figures on the forms were not in question, babuon team issues were that some forms had no stamp, no serial numbers, were not signed and some lacked watermarks…that’s what Njoki set to confirm true or otherwise.
I won’t blame u, u have gone to school and always wait for socialites to read and explain stuff for u. What a shame!!

1 Like

That one passed me. But I dont know where you get that number from. Even the registrar report said 34As were less by about 500. Raila and MDVD have said several times after that that 500 polling stations did not deliver their results. So which is which that you stand with? Just be objective, siasa aside

1 Like

I have watched you try to drive this narrative but no one is picking your bait, well, until now…if those phantom polling stations existed out of ODM propaganda Orengo would have run with them to he SCoK.

1 Like

All this is water under the bridge, tunarundi kwa debe. RWNEBP.

Angalieni hizi ngombe zote hapa juu,did you guys bother checking what @Antonio Mascaro is pointing out?? Dude is asking who amongst the owner of the thread that’s highlighted and the one who wrote that blog stole the title. But you cant bother finding out whats going on coz you eat, drink, shit n dream politics 24/7

4 Likes

Mko na shida wallahi. Am talking about the ownership of the thread. Wooi, mungu saidia

2 Likes

Finally!!! Mi nimeangalia resplies manze nikashangaa. What tha ferk ?? It was all about content ownership man. Guys are on my neck over stuff I don’t have an idea about, wueh!

1 Like

I think she was doing this.When the youthful, smarthead George Stephanopolous took over as the White House special advisor to Bill Clinton, he was inheriting one of the most tiring, contentious, stressful, and thankless jobs at the white house. Over the course of 4yrs beginning with the campaigns in 1991 George, whom Republican speaker Newt Gingrich used to call ‘that stenoplos’ had his fair share of run-ins with Hillary Clinton and Senate Republicans to whom there existed a love-hate relationship.
In 1994, George Stephanopolous would have to face the Senate committee based on his involvement in what would be considered a breach of code of conduct for a public officer. While Stephanopolous prepared for the summon, the self-indulgent, ever-insufferable Dick Morris would pop into the white house to give his unsolicited advice. Dick, who was a close friend of Hillary always seemed to enjoy the ego-fest between him and George, who always had the Bill’s ears.
While planning for his submissions before the Senate committee, Dick would give him a valuable advice. 'Be colourless, and verbose. Avoid mentioning or dwelling on any particular issue. Lastly make sure that you are boring, lengthy, and unexciting. Ideally, the deliberate verbiage and convoluted presentation makes you memorable yet vague. That, ladies and gentlemen is what justice Ojwang and Njoki sought to do.
They knew that their judgement wouldn’t change the ruling but it could change the public’s perception of the 3rd respondent, especially the belief that he colluded with Aibisi staff to bungle the election in his favor. Those long submissions have all the hallmarks of Cambridge Analytica and make no mistake that counts as a PR coup against their colleagues in favor of ‘the kite 001’.
Noticed no one now is talking about Maraga or Mwilu, it’s all Njoki? That was the game plan all along, and it’s time NASA buried that conversation and went back to October 26th and IEBC. The judicial activism of the dissenters (has briefly) one-up manned the impact of Maraga’s precedence. Never underestimate these bastards. Cambridge Analytica is still in town and their desire to rig hasn’t changed.
Meanwhile the brinkmanship has pushed the economy to a point of no return. The debt obligation for 2018 stands at 703B against projected 1.1T revenue collection meaning the govt has to survive on handouts throughout the year. Expect massive layoffs in gava and firms whose largest client is a parastatal. As Dr. Ndii aptly stated, whoever takes over will be inheriting a broke and begging government. Meanwhile we are borrowing 86B a month to keep the govt running. At this point it can only get worse before it gets better-that is if it gets better anytime soon.
Jubilee has borrowed, squandered, and stole in proportions that defy common sense. Come to think of it, the economic fundamentals have been on a southward trend since 2013 with more than 2M SMEs closing shop due to adverse business environment meaning that this mess has got little to do with the electoral season. Tighten your safety belts, turbulence is inevitable.

1 Like

Buda, check the thread again. You are addressing nothing I mentioned

Hii section mi huwa siingii sana nowadays. So many people taking the moral high road telling others how they are bloggers, spinners, bla bla bla. But they don’t look in the mirror.

5 Likes

Kojoa kwanza

After elections kuna watu watakua na veeeery boring life humu ndani.

2 Likes

Tungoje 26th jamani.siku hizi hakuna eyedrops Ni siasa Tu.

1 Like

There’s so much life kando na politics, less stressful life. I wish majamaa wangetry.

Acha nitafute compileshen mzuri niangushe ndume zipunguze pressure

Nitashukuru bro.probetaN Mara that that