Plagiarized hekaya from ktalk

mwisi ameng’oa hizo hekaya zote aliiba and blocking anyone who poses the risk of exposing her to worshippers

Apana don’t say that! we are all gearing up…:saitan::saitan: yeye. Asiibe za Nyakwach na Timo.

Hii sio jike, ni ndume with two balls, kiishika tazikata. Imekua ikiingia hekaya section na kuiba heka moja everyday inapost huko mukuru.
Nimeona ya aviator na kush

Nimeona pia… Ni wewe umemwambia “plagiarized hekaya from ktalk”? Kwa comments? Juu kuna mtu ameanza kumpiga tackles huko

Whoever it is aliiba za Kush yule mfatso wangu sana. I have warned our Nyarwath.

Aitiwe @jumabekavu aroge yeye

Don’t know Juma but whatever will need to be done to stop him/her ‘thieving’ hekayas needs to be done ASAP. Can’t they be locked??, let me find my busy MOD SIS.

Sasa ataiba za ‘Kwach’ na za ‘Timo’:mad::saitan:

THIS IS BAD… from whichever angle you look at it!

Her fans ‘worship’ her… Pitia mukuru uone venye she’s likeable. I can pretend to be offering her some money for being funny nione kama ata tuma number, then from there tujue ni nani.

Mukuru is FB Raight? I have never been a fan from the get go. I have a parody account which I rarely check. Am not on all the rest either twirra and all that shits. Ukimpata let us know.

Tupelekee live by posting screen shot za hizo masweep

mpokot ulipunguzaa umama au ulizaa

Yeah, mukuru ni Facebook pia mimi natumia parody acc. Tutampata tu

Mwenye anampiga ma sweeps anatumia real account na maybe ni talker so hakuna haja

Ashaiba, ingia huko mukuru tudeal na yeye

Waiting for my request from a pseudo account to go through… Atajua hujui.
@Nefertities baby, wanna go a trolling?

Hata mimi naenda huko saa hii

Very easy to bypass this using this extension:

[ATTACH=full]171209[/ATTACH]

Here is some text copied from that link you posted. He had disabled copy-paste :D:D

[SIZE=6][B][I]

[/QUOTE]
[/I]

[QUOTE]

[/B]

How to disable text selection in blogger?
How to protect your blog content from copying?
[/SIZE]

In my first blog post i told you why you should start blogging. But as time passes you will get to know that there are so many wicked people around here who will steal content from your blogs by copy pasting.

To prevent them all you have to do is apply the HTML/Javascript of disabling text selection in your blog.
I know you are not an expert like me. But i have found this script which will disable copy option on your blog. Remember this it will not disable right click.

Here are the steps to remove copy paste option on your website:
[SIZE=6][/SIZE]
[SIZE=6][/SIZE]

kuna mtu huko anampea masweep tu .Hebu twendeni huko tumpige support

I have show you how you can [B]disable right click on blogger[/B] to protect your content from thieves.