Plain Clothes Along River Road

I call them bullshit. They don’t really make sense in the modern world. Let adults be. Everyone knows the consequences to any actions they engage in.

eti kabuti,

[ATTACH=full]326963[/ATTACH]

Thise are extortionists woth handcuffs. Wakikushika waambie mp8gie karao unajua station. Uone wakikwambia uende

They work in cahoots with the real centro police

Usiwahi tembea town bila pesa.

hao ni wezi, real police would harass the owner of the business, aseme apelekwe kotini aone

So ghetto

Naona mkisema ati ooh fake cops ooh sijui wezi. Niulize niwaambie jameni. Utalala ndani kama huna kakitu. That latema corner is full of them, then again at tea room they tried those things before managers brought issues. A good reason to be arrested is not wearing a mask mostly. Pia usikae kama una wasiwasi, they hang around inside the taxis outside.

They are real cops, I was arrested juzi tu apo river road 5am but nlitoka kulala lodging and I had a receipt hio ndo iliniokoa, but what I came to realize, cops and thugs are the same

Kenyan cops and thugs

@jamaafresh254 prostitution is a crime (in a given country) as they are doing an illegal activity/business which is not allowed by the given country

Just like gambling, it is illegal in certain countries and so it is a crime. Same to bhang, abbortion etc

When something has been illegalized, that’s it, you’re supposed to obey the law, nothing like trying to argue or see if it makes sense (for you). But citizens can decide to organize a legal strike or referendum to make a given thing legal/illegal if they think something was wrongly decided. But meanwhile the law prevails

I know the shit you’re talking about. It happens.
The cops pops up when you’re leaving the establishment so you won’t even know they were watching in the first place.
Thanks for the heads up… Niko CBD na naskia kukamua someone’s daughter… Huki River Road - Latema, Luthuli ntalenga .
Cop harbours hizo

Hii ndio Mimi huogopa. Fuck the police!

…,

Do say

WHY is it a crime?