Please come here @Tommy Lee Sparta

still is . sema RWNEBP!!!

Where on this earth do people not die? oh the retardness of some folk in this place makes my head hurt. Painful to watch. Oh the bitchiness!

Pole kwa msiba

No I don’t. Do you? Like you always do?

You didn’t actualize? Where in Maslow’s pyramid do you reside? o_O:eek::smiley:

Well said, retarded is an understatement.
Sorry for the loss sis.

Thenks. Kiambaa is poorer without these 2 gents.

Sis thenks. These guys died from alcohol related ishus but some nugus saw what they saw. Dave died of some organ cancer as he was drinking too much as he operated his Kigwaru. Mohammed was stabbed at midnight at the gate of his mansion/mansions coming from ulevis. How is this politically connected?
Stupidos on the loose. Waititu is there because they were Jubilee die-hard and helped remove the dirty Kafogo.

Still sad sad sad!

pole basi,jisas !!! you feisty . i was deflecting the other guy

Sawaz…isokee.

we cool?

Yeah. Why not? you have explained it.

sad news indeed…wacha ni pewe 411 kwa watu kwa ground what happened… hii mambo ya stabbing inaogopesha sana

Pole kairetu… Drinking in moderation is good for your health though so don’t quit kabisa

Pole sana MFW

Sawaz…I am sad sadder saddest. Maybe more because I thought we would raid his Kigwaru in a few weeks as we normally do, good meat, silence, privacy, parking na tukilewa kiasi he had cab numbers from deres in Ruaka. He would always come up to where we sit hapo karibu na the nyam chom place and ask us 'muranyua kee tuiretu twa Jeso? we would be like 'reke nitugwetia…'coz we were out to promote. Aiii baaana this hurts, Mum told me ‘nimenyire niuguturwo’ ati he did not ail for long.

Then a few minutes ndiye huyu…amelewa ‘kai mwakigeriatia mwathie Maju’…then his friends join the table mos mos…you get the drift…

Ngai:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(he has left behind a young family, beautiful daughters and wife. I cannot mourn him enough. Let me go find what Sparta has found.
Fare thee well Dave!

Pole…

I know those places. May he RIP.

DAVE I and my friends will not attend the funeral:(:(:(:(:(:(. Pls know we loved you so much,I cannot take it that yu are gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5jpFHS4gyM

You would think if the other side was in govt. there would be no crime…land of milk and honey

Enuff already, we got the point.