PLEASE! DON'T DARE TOUCH MBOCH!

kwani ulioa members wa clan yao? mwanamke akijaribu kuleta ujinga eti anaenda kwao then my nigga just let her go. when she is gone go to some lingerie shop nungua ngotha za madem like 6 hivi. wash them n air them outside the house. sit back n watch her come back Faster than the new Horizon Space craft

9 Likes

I first congratulate you for hitting at mboch despite the fact that alikaa ngumu sababu madam alikuwa amemwambia what she expects you will do. Huyo madam alikuwa amefunga milango zote kwa hiyo nyumba. You can be sure the two gossiped abt you(They are women remember).
Once it got to two months I would have declared her persona non grata and she would do me a favor leaving and let me bring a woman home(though a child can really complicate the matter). I would actually assume she is being fucked somewhere. And it could be in your case. No taking chances.
This madam of yours knew what you might do and you are just playing into her hands. If it were me, I wouldnt deny it. I would just keep quiet.
lakini brazza unaomba wanaume msamaha juu ya kuomba. Sasa walikupea matako zao ama? Anyway, kama hii si hekaya, your marriage seems broken. Thats a huge crack.

7 Likes

this might work either way…

Please please please you need to label this story HEKAYA…cos if it is based on real life situation, boy you are cooked. And for curiosity’s sake, why would your wife be mad at you for refusing to give her YOUR money…to the level of starving you. What if you lose your source of income, si utatupwa nje that very day.

1 Like

Did your wife give you permission to post this story? If you are not careful you might get punished again.

7 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You forgot to mention: different sizes and styles. Wash and hang one daily. :smiley: :smiley:

Acha nivute fegi ndio nisome hii story

1 Like

Shake your head slowly…,Do you think your brain is working?.. try again,I have a rope you can go hang…

Nadhani huyo bibi yako amekuweka jela sasa. Amejua unamhitaji sana na amejua option zako ni yeye ama mboch. Turn around and prepare your backside bruh…[SIZE=1]for a thourough beating.[/SIZE]

una hitaji viboko you are not the first kuushikwa, but the way you crumbled is fucking embarrassing

Am trying to figure out how u explained to them in laws that u wanted to fuck the mboch…and I can’t find any “modest” words to use. Be grateful that she still let’s u wear trousers in that house…

2 Likes

“aaaah…uuuummmm…nilikuwa…aaaah…nachezaaaa…aaaahh…ummmm…natakaaa…kuguza kadudu…kaaa…ka auntie…”

6 Likes

Boss uko na wana. Ukionyesha mwanamke uoga she will run you over. Slap that bitch, twice should be enough.

2 Likes

maybe he dons like the Scottish once he steps into the house

1 Like

Patieni huyu jamaa ile advert ya Dr. Yusuf Kamau kutoka Kisiwa cha Pemba amhudumie

just listen to this dope song by THA DOGG POUND it’s all you need. The chorus goes something like this

A little advice, go hard on a whore
Nigga quit bein nice and go hard on a whore
Are you a man or a mice? go hard on a whore
Shit, everywhere I go I go hard on a whore
Got you sleepin on the couch? Go hard on a whore
Shit you need to knock that bitch out, go hard on a whore
What the fuck you waitin fo’? Go hard on a whore
Shit, e’rywhere I go I go hard on a whore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF3Vz-1hFAI

1 Like

Hehehe! Never laughed myself so hard wiping the tears of laughter

Pole sana.

She denied you for months? :confused: That’s not a wife. She a conniving bitch and she’ll use her coochie to get what she wants from you.
She got you by your balls. She knows it. You know it too. That’s why you’re destined to be a slave forever in your own house.

Be the man of the house! You need to reclaim that position. Marriage is not a democracy! If you make it one, you’ll be dragged around like a headless chicken.

1 Like

Man you are pusywhipped. Pole sana.

Stupid man,unakubali makosa?