Please help my cousin

I know this is a controversial topic in this kijiji, but I’ve never understood why one would have a wife at home who he claims is great AND have other relations outside. Why not choose to stay at home with your great wife, or leave and stay with all the other relationships?

I am sure that he has no affairs.

Oh, ok

Then he should not send the wife away, as the man of the house he should pilot the wifey to his destination. Nini ngumu kuambia wifey awache upuzi ama aende kwao! Then she should get married to the fucken app anatumia! Wanawake ni waoga sana if they got kids! My wifey alinisumbua last year sana, had to show her the door. Kwenda kwao after 3days ananishow ati the father anauliza tumesema aje. She stayed there with him hadi akanishow she was wrong and sorry nitafute wazee tukamchukue. Hapana bembeleza jinga.

Well spoken mkubwa

Now it all depends on your cousin. If he’s willing to forgive her and seek some type of remediation that’s up to him. Otherwise he’s permitted to divorce her and remarry a submissive wife.

Very true

Please dont feed the troll…

@ChifuMbitika , you ought to FCUK OFF, let your cousin chat his own way. If the relationship isn’t working, let him ship out.

Randy you wear this sanctimonious hat sometimes/many times and label other posters trolls. What about you if I may asketh…??? you were brought down as one.
A forum should not roll like that. He did not insult you. Those high podium stands take them you know where.

Tell the fool!

I have already. Me and my ilk cajole you about you/cousin so we can give our 2 naira silly advice. Then he runs here …apana…let us enjoy the easter break.
No one is an expert here. Least of all him on matters property.

You is notorious for blocking people i am not sure why i am not in your block list… i have tried to avoid you but haupati hint bado unanifuata. Do yourself a favour and block me like the rest.

He is a stupid man who likes harassing people. Wakiwa na Ile kijana wa mogoka ambaye hupost meffi polls.

No…naaaaaaaa it works the other way round. Block ME…else I will keep calling you out. I block like there is no tomorrow, that is for sure. But not blocking you as you lie to Kenyans so I need to be sending the signals.

The love for the kids and fearing this monster called Fida is what make so many men vumilia snakes in their steads! If someone is hell to you to the bone why not let them go polepole, yo know if u love a bird… So many times felt like can hammer my wifey to death after uttering lots of shit to me, the best thing is to send her home kwao kama ni sumbua. Reality checks in akiwa kwao. Kwako bed anatoka 8am, kwao mamake anarusha yeye nje 6 akatafutie ng’ombe.

Hehehehe… A blowjob a day keeps em hoes away… as we speak you should be on your knees busy instead of trying to pick fights with virtual strangers. Kindly direct your frustrations elsewhere.

Wewe hauna wife! No matter how you screw outside, wife is the last thing yo donna wanna feel her absence. Oa ujue.

Weweee is truly a wasteman in my world. You have told a lot of lies about the building industry here on the forum. Get a life!

Get busy …:smiley: