Please Recommend a good Smart TV - Budget 100,000/- Max

Size - 55 inch and above. Buy anything smaller and you will be regretting in 2 weeks.
Resolution - If you have fast unlimited internet, 4k will serve you well.
Technology - Oled. You won’t find any Oled for 100k here in Kenya. But you can import from Dubai (Souq). Qled is too expensive for that budget.
Audio - The main brands have some good audio. Buy some of these new brands and your audio will sound very funny.
Durability - LG, Samsung and Sony are quite reliable. Buy these new brands and after 1 month you will be back here complaining that there’s a line on your screen.
Software - LG has a good UI out of the box, but it’s limiting and you might need an android stick later. eg. You can’t install movie or football streaming apps like Mobdro or terrarium. If that’s your thing, go for a TV running on android… or buy LG and a fire stick.

Nunua he goats pale kwa warrior at 1k. That’s 100 goats. Ngojea Dec uuze kila moja 10k. Fanya hesabu sasa ujue ni TV ama ni mbuzi utanunua

Watu wa Hisense wakae kando

Hii mbuzi inakula nini for the next 7 months .Air burgers ???
Kuku ya kienyenji ndio 1 K my friend .

One note 4K movies are very hard to get. I only have one.

If you get a 4K tv, also get a 4K Blu-ray player. Sony has great ones, and Panasonic too. That’s if you want physical movie copies.

High end TV, TV ya budget of the upwards of KSh100, 000 lazima itakuwa na uwezo wa kuzifanya images ziwe superb through upscaling, au sio?

4K upscaling: everything you need to know about how TVs turn HD into 4K | TechRadar

…It’s also critical for upscalers to be able to tell the difference between detail and noise/Mpeg artifacts, as there’s no use in upscaling the latter. Upscalers also seeks to improve local contrast and color within video.

How to test 4K upscaling in-store

If you plan to buy a TV from a physical store, understand something: All TVs in stores are ramped-up in terms of brightness to ‘look better’. They’re tuned to be much, much brighter than you would ever want a TV to appear in your own home. So when you’ve wrestled the remote off the salesperson, immediately turn the picture mode from ‘vivid’ to ‘natural’ or ‘cinema’ modes. Then ask to watch something that is not in 4K. The store only really wants to show you what 4K looks like on a 4K TV, which makes sense to them, but given that the majority of what you’ll watch on it won’t be in 4K, insist on live TV.

Any HD channels you find will probably look OK. It’s the non-HD channels you need to worry about; these can look poor without some decent upscaling.

Which TV brands have the best 4K upscaling?
That’s a tough one to call, but generally speaking, the cheaper the TV, the less likely it is to have 4K cutting-edge upscaling. You can see it in the messaging from all the major brands, which invest heavily in their various picture processing engines, some of which are reserved for their flagship TVs. For example, Philips has Ultra Resolution and its P5 Processor, while Sony has 4K X-Reality PRO for its regular 4K TVs and, for its Master Series, X1 Ultimate processing. Samsung offers UHD Picture Engine, while LG has Picture Master Processor and, on its OLED TVs, the Alpha 9 Processor.

How does the size of your TV factor into this?

Well, all picture processing suites are fixated upon making all kinds of video look good on 4K screens. So is it fair to say that the bigger the TV, the more advanced the upscaling needs to be, and the more powerful the processor should be?

“It’s going to make a bigger difference the bigger the TV is,” says McCarron. “The pixel density is higher on smaller screens, so it’s not as crucial.”

Hisense is actually Losense

To enjoy premium features and quality products kama za LG, Hisense buyers, unfortunately, have to dig deeper in their pockets ili wapate a Hisense TV that’s at par with the bigger brand. Kwa ufupi, hakuna shortcut. Starehe ni gharama!

Edit,
For example, a 60K LG TV will be 49 inch UHD. And at that price hiyo wanaiita an entry level product. Ikiwa it’s a Hisense you get a bigger display TV, like 55 inch UHD and the features similar to those in the smaller LG (except features that are unique to LG) but also at a similar price. Sasa hiyo in Hisense world ni premium level product.

Just like thinking you’ll buy a phone like tecno to match a brand like Samsung. A 30k tecno may promise heaven but believe me it can’t even match a 15K Samsung if you really know what quality is

Don’t buy any smart tv which is non android. Utalia chooni.

ingia pale torrent

Solid recommendations in the thread. If i were in your position i would look at 2017 sony tvs like the x900e or x930e or even the x850e. They have solid pic quality, brightness and sony reliability and should be affordable at the moment. LG tvs are great too, but they have low contrast ratios due to the ips panels, but the upside is wide viewing angles, if you can add some more cash on top import an LG oled from dubai and enjoy the best. Samsungs are great and more affordable but slightly worse image quality. i recommend at least a 55 inch in 4k

The good thing with sony, samsung or lg is that upscaled content looks fantastic, anything 720p and above will look great

I have paired mine with an LG zoundbar and the TV watching experience is amazing. I highly recommend he goes for an LG

Samsung hutumia Tizen os.

Sony = Class = Gentleman and my next is Bravia OLED 4k hdr 65" @700k
Other brand dingehota

Get LG OLED if you are into the panel or Sony Bravia Android TV 4K UHD…for the apps mostly and picture quality…My advice is avoid Samsung unless u dig warranty,they have poor app support.

Link msito