Pliz help

dawa yake ni vaginal fluids dose 1 × 2 for 14 days.tafuta kadem ukaona chapa mtu dry fry. thank me later

Zigzag ya wanjohi wa kigogoine!

Pole ndugu!
But as other talkers have advised, make lemonade with these lemons you’ve found yourself with.

Ulitomba nani ukiwa 13year old? Thats where the problem is

Luwere! Luwere!

u seem to have a low self-esteem of your self,… its all in the mind, be positive, ditch the creams asap, go out and f***! ……for God’s sake ur in campus!,… lots of pussies, adventure and friendship in there.

:D:D:D

Comments ni moto sana. Pure madmen only in Ktalk…

surely ? who was taking this pictures, @admin we are being molested here by diseased penises bila hata spoiler. Admin you deleted my foto wea there was a one small penis barely visible alafu you are allowing this 50 pictures of a sick dick which only a doctor can stomach, this is abuse of women. Remove. Go to the Doctor,hakuna hospitali iko hapa ya STDs after kujifanya otero wa kwenda Sabena Joy wengine wakiabstain, pls carry your own baggage we were not with you when you were dry frying with abandon.

Lemonade gani? surely haha Enda VCT.

Pole but if they are not painful I do not get it why you are unable to have sex. Ama ni low self-esteem

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Waaah… And I thought I had serious problems!

Blow job tu ndio Hugwes pata…pole.The thought of it is giving me goosebumps… Literally!

But as uwes said, make darkness your best friend. :slight_smile:

Watu walikosa fomu. Evolution is real. Mtu unachukuaje phone yako, unachomoa mkwangalas, unaenda kwa camera, unatake pic, unaingia ktalk, and guess what?? Unaupload mbisha?? How??? How??? Ata kama uko anonymous, how???

What you have on your penis looks like acne or white heads-just like acne on other parts of your body such as your face. The penile pores are clogged up with trapped oil and sweat which gives it a whitish appearance.
You have the same acne on your groin area btw.
You don’t need any medical treatment for this, the pimples will subside on their own. If you like, you may use a clean, warm towel to dilate the pores. Keep your groin area clean and dry always. And don’t pop the pimples or you can get scarring and infection.

Sema ukweli,where did you know all this from Purple!!!

Experience? :)o_O

So,my question is,unaeza taka hii itumbukie kwa fallopian tubes zako?:Do_O[SIZE=1]asking for a friend[/SIZE]

Siwezi mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbeQnXnFMT4

Where are you now? Nikujia that no holds barred cloaca