Plot or Car

I will reply kesho, but none of the above is a good deal.

before then could we know the following?

1. Are you in business or employed?
  2. do you have a long term goal?
  3. the car, for production purposes or just commuting purposes?
  4. plot, for production, or speculation?

@Finest wine quite understandable…I missed the humour and was a bit worried for a sec

I am in business… 2…be a large scale farmer…3 car for commuting purposes… 4 plot for residential

Nunua gari. If you are young and not married, you have plenty of time to make mistakes. I started with a car. Now I have cars, plots, houses and all the other stuff. A car makes you feel good… kwanza when you walk out swinging those keys, you feel like you are in heaven and Jesus is walking by your side. And when the girls look at your dirty shoes, you imagine they are looking at the keys and the feeling is other worldly!! Just buy the damn car! Plots will come.

Plot… how the fuck is this a dilemma?

Enzi za kununua ploti ziliisha. Sa ii ni time ya wenye walikua nazo kitambo kuuza. Wekeza pesa yako kwa biashara ile unaelewa vizuri

If you are asking which one to buy, then you are not ready. Use the money in an investment. Borrow for a plot. A car can wait because nobody cares that you have one. The fuel, insurance payments, repair bills are all for you.

Fixed asset not subject to depreciation vs depreciating asset. You can get both

With a car you can be doing Uber business. With a plot you can slowly build a home.

With a car, you can feeeeeerrk many chilles :D:D:D

Uber is dead

Car first… Your mind will open up after that

Neither, you used the term plot so we looking at 300k-1.5million.

I only have 2 options for you and the latter is what I would encourage you to do.

1. Re-invest that money in your business to make more, but this will not work if you have no action plan.

Plot for residential purposes(at your age) we have consistently affirmed in this forum that that is dead capital and no one should even think of it.

1. But what I would really encourage you to do is set aside that fund as an emergency fund. Structure your expenses for the next 18months to equal or less the fund. Then take serious RISKS in business or in chasing your long term dream of commercial farming.

This is where you take a loan and have that financial miracle in your life.

Your interest is farming, so I would presume you have 3-4camels or cows somewhere. Chukua Loan with them as collateral, and start farming, start small with a manageable acreage, say 3?

make money and next time you comment here, you start with the opening clause, ‘‘young man listen!’’

I have a big car (super torquey, mean looks, rough and rugged) and I am yet to feel this way, I am considering even downgrading to a small hatchback. I thought I would feel this way a while back, sitting high and tall on the road and looking down on others as my subjects but I guess it never drew happiness for me. I am a minimalist kind of guy so I think I will retrieve back to my old ways.