Pnc Chronicles. How do I tell her am married?

Good advice

2 Likes

Chukua tu izo slices ukiendanga.

[ATTACH=full]126777[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

Mimi side chick anajua my kids by their names,i like her for the convo and she knows her position.

Mkumbwa @Okwonko leo ulienda job na nguo ulikua umevaa the previous day?

ilibidi bana. who cares? as long as nilimwaga ndani.

1 Like

@Okonkwo my elder bro always tells me be open with the side kunguru. It will make your life easier. I suggest you organize an out of town trip then inform her early morninh after morning glory. Sio kama mnalewa drama inaweza zuka. Then tell her you wish to continue with it. She may get mad and demand umrudishe Nairobi… After a few days you may start communicating when rationale overrides feelings. Anyway its a gamble

1 Like

:smiley:

2 Likes

@imei2012 na @Kasighau your wise counsel(s?) is needed here. This is an art that I know you fellas have mastered

3 Likes

all social media platforms whatsapp,terogram facebook weka profile pic ukiwa na wifey na mtoto/watoto hafafu weka catchy phrase like …“thank God for these wonderful peeps xoxo” na smileys kadhaa…its gonna hit home na akikuuliza unamshow you thought she knew… atakasirika but will eventually come around you game should be your insurance kama ulifanya shoddy job ole wako women love them some good dick they may deny it but bottom line good sex makes them come back…akirudi twanga hio ikus mpaka inuke lami mtoto wa wenyewe atoroke kwa kitanda asimame kwa mlango aikihurimia ikus yake

6 Likes

:smiley: leta hekaya yote shenzi!

2 Likes

leta hekaya yote. brarre Birkin bag.

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]126817[/ATTACH]

:D:D

Funny. I used to work with this lady who was a side chick to this guy in the other department. She also knew his kids. Every time his kids had an emergency and needed to be picked up or taken somewhere, she took care of all the arrangements (hospital,etc). You should see the panic in her face making the arrangements with phonecalls. Neither his wife or kids knew anything.

2 Likes

Haha these things are built on sincere friendship,not the usual romping.

Hi @kanyus

hey slice mogul

She knows you are married but she wants to feel like she has a husband for one night.
She probably doesn’t want a relationship but good stroking once in a while.

1 Like

Hehe I like this