PNC

Fafanua

Huyu msee is bordering homosexuality no wonder he can’t make a woman moan, I’ve googled prostate massage and below is what I found;
[I]
Prostate massage is a way to empty fluids from your prostate ducts. This therapy might offer some health benefits, or your doctor might use it to diagnose a problem. But it’s not something doctors usually recommend or use for testing or treatment.

The prostate is a small gland about the size of a golf ball between the base of the penis and the rectum. Its main job is to make the fluid, also called semen, that helps sperm travel and survive.

Massaging the prostate empties that fluid out of your prostate ducts. To do the procedure, your doctor will slide a gloved finger into your rectum, then massage or press on the prostate from there. It may feel slightly uncomfortable, but it doesn’t take long.[/I]

Post nut clarity

Mefii @mobi ako wapi na zile meff zake?

She takes the cock in her mouth and her index finger in your rectum. After locating your prostate, she massages it with the finger slowly while sucking you off. The experience is heavenly. This thing makes you remove rust from your system.

Nigga you are gay. Kazi nikupigwa vidole na malaya. Sadness of life

Hii umbwa ni homosexual, full of homosexual fantasies

Just come out of the closet. No normal man would allow anyone to touch his anus let alone insert a finger.

Vipi elder. Uko kenya ama trumps tan?

Niko huku kwa Trump banae, maraya huko zimerudi works?

Ķenya lanye hawakufunga

Najua bei iko chini sana sasa

Kweli wewe hautoshi mboga :D:D:D:Dforeplay ulifanyia alpha male, he came to pummel the poosy bila huruma.

Keypee niaje, uliacha uhiiiiì?

Kulipia ni upuss heri ata unyonge

Lakini @Chiefguest uko na mbesha bwana. Juzi tu hapa ulipewa massage na shot ya 3500/ tena leo ingine ya 3500? I hope ushakafunga hii Nairobi. Kama bado unalipa rent Unafaa upewe @Maombi hodari

Post natal care.

Kijana tafuta pesa. There is too much money around. If you earn less than 6k per day and you have just one income source in this day and Era, just know you will die poor and you won’t enjoy the goodness of our motherland.

30 mins waiting for (500) change… kwani iliendewa central bank.

P

[QUOTE=“Mr.Kygo, post: 2918288, member: 65177”]
30 mins waiting for (500) change… kwani iliendewa central bank.
[/QUOTE
Pia mimi nilishangaa. But I think she got a client wa shot along the way juu alirudi akinuka CD.[/QUOTE]