Pointless thread number 2: How I became a mwosha tako

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D hii imetuma nicheke sana…ata sina comment, ati slowly slowly hehe

Direct translation, ‘with a swahili accent’. Chill :cool:

Hahaha … wí múgúrúki, gathia …

I get so disgusted when I see people carrying a small piece of tissue when visiting the toilet. Me, I carry a loooong piece. I first wipe the area like ten times when checking each piece before throwing it into the toilet bowl. Once I see them coming out clean, I take like the three last pieces and spit on them and use them to finish the job. I walk out satisfied

I get so disgusted when I see people carrying a small piece of tissue when visiting the toilet. Me, I carry a loooong piece. I first wipe the area like ten times when checking each piece before throwing it into the toilet bowl. Once I see them coming out clean, I take like the three last pieces and spit on them and use them to finish the job. I walk out satisfied

So question to you all…how does a blind man know when he/she is done wiping!

Get an Asian shower installed in your house , very cheap. Spray that ass clean then wipe it dry with a tissue.

Inaitwa bidet shower

Hehehe. Kuna kuwaga na friction, or lack of it.

@captain obvious ngite wewe! After kulogin after a while napata only 2 mentions? Na ata akuna matusi!! What do you take me for? Next time nipate at least 10! Khasiar!

Sawa @Wagido.

Na aunaga 4m wewe kipii? Leo ni holiday na uko tu apa 24/7? Heneways osha tako vizuri @M2Random aka @Azor Ahai anakuja ugeuke akubeng

Poa @Wagido