Police bribe

Kama wahenga

Hata base za jaba zinawachia 50bob zikioperate past 8pm. Meffi hao

Runda and Gigiri are not in Kiambu. They should not be extorting there if at all.

Pale ATC they used to come for two hundred once or twice a week…

If you will follow opinions from online dimwits you will never succeed.

You seem to treat starting a business like buying a dress, ng’ombe hii. No matter which line you choose, there will be challenges. Halafu if you’re not doing it with passion, you will fail and lose your money.

Police in Kenya are rotten and corrupt to the core… Do you know kila stage along the roads in Nairobi has a cop who operates it like his kibanda… Those guys who tout and gonga debe hapo give 100 per day to operate…

300 per day. Before you throw stones at the police hear me out, the wine’s and spirit literally break every law in the alcoholic act but since kina @pamba are human they look the other way ndo wapewe kakitu. The 300 bob is not a bribe but the cost of doing business and they pay it religiously.

you are one of those small dicked men who feel like the king while abusing people behind the keyboad…ongea sense na kama huna input kojoa ulale

woi

They even come in that patrol land cruiser Kenya is gone

So, you got a big dick and a small brain?

Its a sad state, these fukaz go from pub, to pub jioni burning government gas collecting bribes… Its like part of their daily operation…I wish Kenyans would riseup against these corrupt cops… Kwanza wa traffic. Kuna mmoja I see during my deliveries in the industrial area in babadogo… The guy is a nduthi cop… Kazi ni kuchukua pesa kwa matatu all day every day… Ameshika hio underpass ya daraja hapo matatu zinafanya illegal u turns from kariobangi… Hii ndio shamba yake.

sasa wakifanya hivo na colombo hunywa past midnight, si they will just come arrest everybody in the pub and pick the most expensive drinks as evidence, since most bar maids will not chase me away as i still take my Konyagi past 11pm as required by law, yaani wata ensure bizz yako inadhulumiwa mbaya, just do what the romans do bana

So sad. If you fail to pay utawekwa ndani bila makosa na kutolewa ni 20k just because you refused to pay 100bob.
Just the same way with matatus, makosa haiwezi kosekana.

big boys are talking kaa pale kwa stool na matusi yako…we na io akili yote i bet you are a billionare by now…

Someone with more current data atupee. How much does a wines and spirits operator bribe cops wakipitia?? What is the actual figure?? 50 bob?? 100 bob??

Its called facilitation and most companies have facilitation accounts in there books