Police Motorcycle crashed by KBS Minibus

Hakuna kesi kubwa. Pikipiki ni ya serikali. Insurance italipa. Driver will be charged with careless driving. Kama pikipiki iliparkiwa katikati ya njia, there is a possibility hakuna kesi.

where’s the photo??

Shait

hauoni picha? try to change browser

U

Uliachiwa gari…?

Seen. Thanks. Lakini Uuuuuuuuuuuwii! That’s just trouble.

[SIZE=5]

Wanjohi wa Kigogoine enters matatu bizna :slight_smile: Lol[/SIZE]
April 21, 2011 at 11:57am
If you think transport deal is good you are a very lost man. One day i do Matatu business. When Michuki came my friend tell me that Matatu is keeping 12000 per day. I did mathematics and saw myself rich. I went to NIC and they give me loan and bought Matatu. I bough T. 27 from Japan. I put good seat and good music and put it on road. To be accepted in route i paid 30000 to Mungiki. I tell a guy from KIgogoine in my village to com e and be driver and another one who is my cousin to com e be makanga. When i receive them mungiki tell me either driver or makanga will be theirs. I select Makanga to be mine. First month the Matatu make 5-6 per day. That first month i climbed girls. . alot of them.

They think i am richest man to own Matatu.Matatu. Even when i go to bar they are told that man is the one that own ‘Pied Piper’ Matatu that has loudest music. When i see people seem at me i smile knowing what they think of me. I even st art looking a man that can introduce me to some members club where i can play golf. Second month the makanga who is my cousin get clever and they st art to draw how to steal from me. So the car start bringing 3-4 K. When i try to find out they tell me match is large now and passengers are now entering the new manyanga.manyanga. Two months my matatu is no longer manyanga. Everyday they call 'Buda ngari imeshikwo ngari imegongwo ngari imegongana ngari imekanyanga mtu gari imetoboka ile mtuu ya kukunya maji (the large tyres at back). Within 3 months when i see the crew calling my number i start to tremble. Reason they will never call to give me good news .

When there is ithaa they cant call me except when traffic arrest the matatu they will call. So i determine to c amp for one week in matatu and see how it will go since when i seem at mirage i see the car has gone for normal 12 - 13 round trip s. That day i see the driver leave passages on road and the car has no people. When i beg him why he leave people and other matatus are carrying people he say police will arrest the Matatu. I tell him to take since others are carrying. are carrying. So what he was doing was when he see police he will s top and take people right where the traffic police is. The result is obvious. the Matatu is arrested. They tell me to talk with police. When police hear me is owner he beg for Kshs. 1000 and i give.

In such situation they normally part with 50 bob. At the end of the day matatu had Kshs. 800 bob. so i say it is better when they are with the matatu alone. From that day whatever they bring i take. Tomorrow of it they go to receive people to Mau narok. The driver call me: Driver: ‘Gukihiana atia Sonko’ (how does it look boss) Me: Ki kuru (good) Driver: Riu sonko ri lori yuma thutha witu ndikiagire rest (then pauses) (Now boss lorry that was in back of us refused brakes)

biz ya matatu Ni stress tupu…a friend of mine alichukua loan and imported two Toyota sharks, a few months later ndo hizo zinaumwa auction na bank

Loan ya bank kwa ma3 washana naye.

Hadi inamwaga OIL yawa!!! , hapo ata kama ni mimi ni kcheki tu KTalk nikiwa Zambia