Police Stoned Vehicles! Serikali Mla Watu

His democratic right to throw stones is being breached by teargas…

Wacha unjinga this was a looter. He tried robbing a motorist at the gas station and the attendants became angry chased him down and beat the shit out of him.

I thought mungiki use guns and machetes? Those must be fed up jaLuo police.

the owner of the bus (his family’s lifeline) that was burnt could as well use these words…

There’s a pack of Kenyans who have made a profession out of being victims. They never cause things to happen; bad things just happen to them. Woe unto you should you attempt to defend yourself…

Just in case you’re wondering there’s a formal name for it.

[INDENT]The dysfunctional behaviour involves such callous exploitation of their victims that it has given birth to a new condition known as Narcissistic Victim Syndrome (or Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome). While plenty has been written medically about Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), little or nothing has been written about Narcissistic Victim Syndrome (NVD). [/INDENT]

Scholars in Kenya have a unique opportunity to study this condition with a captive audience.

Answer lies in the original post. More than meets the eye!

two sides of a coin

Wah…! I’ve always imagined that those who perform such acts are unkempt teenagers high on drugs. Kumbe ni wazee wakubwa hivi stuck in teen mode?
Alijua hajui.
SHAME !!

Wakiapisha tunaapisha, kwani iko nini, Jana hujatupea updates mzuri ,you failed the village. Up your game in the next course of actions

They stoned Shanikwa,[ATTACH=full]139795[/ATTACH] injured him/her and damaged his/her car.

Just call her/him “it” instead of her/his. Courteous!

I like the red interior

poleni jana tulikua na miguna tukichoma picha

[ATTACH=full]139800[/ATTACH]
Police too are human, they have lives and families. A manhunt should be launched for the laughing hyena and his accomplices.

what boinett should have done: allow NASA supporters to march to outside the airport with a full police convoy to ‘guide’ them. dedicate one lane of Mombasa for the same at a specified time. I think no one would crazily stone a vehicle when accorded such ‘importance’.
what boinett did:
prepared for chaos that hadn’t even started and deployed pigs and teargas dispensers to block NASA guys from using a road they pay taxes for.
I think we just need learned CEOs to head some positions

Update your brain clock. This was in 2006, and it is Nairobi hawkers, who are well known where they come from, that killed that cop

a Kenyan cop

wrink

That spells NASA

[MEDIA=twitter]931549210863980544[/MEDIA]

Hiyo hapo