Political mistakes of WSR

I personally don’t hate Ruto but I dislike his associates the likes of Aden duale…We from the my Kenya region have nothing against him…wale watu hawataki awe president n those cartel mostly uhuru’s relatives coz wanajua Ruto akipata hii kiti they will go drying…

Ruto will be president if he can persuade his boss and convince him to stop destroying Kenya’s economy with these hefty taxes on everything that can be taxed. It’s too much.
By 2022 if we don’t change trajectory Jubilee will be the most hated party because people will have suffered nonstop.
Stop taxing Kenyans to death.

Suddenly you say.

Finally some body who sees my point. William Ruto has made two tactical mistakes, he has started campaigning too early, he risks becoming part of background noise when other players come in, like Martha Karua who shouted herself hoarse ati hakuna kengele then finished behind mwalimu Dida.
Ruto needs to understand that whether he likes it or not he will be running on uhuru’s legacy, he cannot separate himself from it.Going around shouting about 2022 does not get him votes,it will just become irritating and turn off people. He should instead focus on delivering on government agenda.
second mistake is allowing himself to be made the face of corruption by both his “friends” and enemies. He needs to come out strong on this. People should not hide behind his name unless they stole in his name.
These two above factors are risky because they have the ability to suppress voter turnout. And Ruto will need all turn out he can get.

Buda, hatupati token meters siku hizi, niliekea Cucu stima Mwezi wa pili mpaka saa hii hajawai pata meter. What’s happening

hakuna kitu, unakumbuka simon mbugua akisema any ruto supporter anasumbuliwa, that is the truth was you if you are with ruto the state deals with you. another hint ilikuwa kuna a certain central alikuwa anasema mbona jubilee inajaribu kubadilisha dereva katikati ya safari

nimeona wameshikwa juu ya transport na labor nikashuku unaweza kuwa hapo .

Who is the strongest candidate to fight with as for now and the remaining time

My clan and I are true to our word.

Mimi nina deni. I’m not ashamed. Ruto 2022.

probability hapo ni mtu alikuwa na deni amepatiwa hio meter. enda kwa head office ya hio region uongee na sonko, usideal na maclerk watataka pesa na watakuzungusha

The DP will not get an overwhelming support in central Kenya. The narrative is that he got half the government posts and looked the other way while his guys looted the till. Some people view his camps’ rejection of lifestyle audit as sabotage to Muthamaki effort to reduce corruption in government. To some opinion makers in Uthamakistan, he is a co-President who is only after his own interests. He cannot be trusted to safeguard the communities interests.

You can be certain that central will go into the next elections a divided house. Yours faithfully will not support his candidature.

hapo kwa labour kplc hawakupoteza any money. where they lost money ni kuaccept faulty transformers

Drop cables niaje? I’m being told story ya shortage huko route za Utawala.

Start getting used to a WSR presidency. That is all I can say.

in politics there is something called second mover advantage. Ruto will have a hard time building a coalition that accommodates all interests he is courting, all other players are waiting on the wings to benefit from the fallout. By trying to capture all he might end up like the proverbial hyena that raptured at the forked roads.

RUTO twendeeeeeeeeeee kazi. No discussions.

Oxymoron.

kudeal na materials ZA power ski hizi ni noma

It is ironic, but politics is about perceptions. Image is everything.

I suspect it was a trojan horse, Uhuru might be interested in getting rid of top management to go after IPP’s. I do remember him complaining of cartels keeping power costs high. Let’s see if Keter will be reshuffled .
PS. issue ya Uhuru na Ruto unaskia ilianzishwa na nini per se.