Polygamy (Let's Learn)

:D:D:D this is the most useless statement I’ve read here.

Exactly, but usijaribu kucheza na mwanamke…[always remember my words].

Mtu unadoz na yeye, unakula food yake…kuwa serious kaka.

A woman can finish a man easily. She is not that weak as you tend to put it. She is a dangerous beautifully made creature…

Mimi najua a woman kama a beautiful colored snake thats what i put in me. Hata ukikanyanga kwa akili uko rada if she is rattled…she can bite…

The good thing about women is that they are not aware how dangerous they are…:D:D

:D:D:D the dumbest in the history of dumbest, hata mimi nimeshindwa what to say…

Ndio hiyo unaleta hapa lingo ya Andrew Tate. Watch that guy’s Tate Confidential channel utaona. That guy only deals with gold-digging slay queens, the Huddah and Vera type.

No sh*t, such women turn a blind eye to rich men who cheat. They are broke, lazy women who have no financial hope in life except for a man to rescue them from obscurity. Lakini if you think you can do that to a beautiful, hardworking, wife-material lady (for example Grace Ekirapa wa NTV or Lillian Githui wa Family TV) na nyumba ibaki bado iko stable and peaceful, you’ve got another thing coming. Your house will end up as dysfunctional as Will Smith’s.

Of course your red pill internet daddies will make you think that there is no difference between Huddah and Grace Ekirapa, but us guys who actually get real life pussy will tell you there is nothing further from the truth. Anyway, one day you young guys listening to your internet daddies will grow up and get some real life experience of dating and family-building

You are arguing against over 2 millenniums of recorded human history. Human nature does not change - ever. High status men have always had multiple women and women shared them because they knew every other man was a major downgrade. It is incredibly dumb to be faithful to one woman if you are a high status man. Its literally folding a hand of aces.

The only reason most men have one wife who is a solid 6/10 and no side chics is because that’s the best they can get. They aren’t loyal out of choice. You can hate me for speaking the truth - I don’t care. Maybe if you had options you would understand why being faithful to one woman is dumb. Show me a loyal monogamous heterosexual man and I will show you a man who can’t pull chics. That’s why he cant risk losing the 6/10 he has.

1 Like

How i wish K talk was not anonymous. Out of 3 brothers , two are polygamous. My elder has 5, me 3 but not the end.
Most of my cousins both in maternal & paternal sides are polygamous.

Surprisingly, the monogamous families have more negative family issues than polygamous. Three of them are now single parents, huwa tunawa enjoy sana during annual family gatherings.

1 Like

Triple emotions siwezi taka

Again parrotting your internet daddy Andrew Tate. Siku moja utapata bibi utajionea. Hopefully you change and be a good dad to your kids ndio wasishinde online wakitafuta father figures kama vile wewe ulifanya

I think you suck up to Andrew Tate too much juu unashinda ukimtaja. Do you know he makes money from simps like you who buy his courses?? About bibi, unataka mmoja nikupatie?

You’re the one who’s talking of “being a G” and how “wives are 6s.” Those are Tates words verbatim. You claiming that simps buy Tate’s courses is pure projection. You are the Tate disciple. Keep following that fatherless man into his pit of dysfunction where being surrounded by Eastern European whores is the ultimate masculine goal. Mimi as someone from a stable two-parent home I have different standards for myself.

And yet you cant keep his name out of your mouth. Its clear you suck up to him.

How can you claim that those are Tate’s words verbatim without being one of his disciples?? :D:D I didn’t even know that but its obvious great minds think alike. You’d have to be obsessed with someone to know his words verbatim. Keep exposing yourself.

That being said, I think Tate has a sleek business going on teaching a bunch of simps like you about a bunch of things he doesn’t fully understand. I respect the hustle of separating fools from their money.

Why be polygamous? why cheat? If you want variety, lanyes are legion, and your life remains uncomplicated.

1 Like

Ukiwa na pesa my friend. Everything works out well

Are you from Western? Polygamy is rampant there,many Luhya and Luo elites have several wives and mistresses.

You seem to know so much about his teachings for someone who purportedly doesn’t watch him.
BTW Tate hakuna kitu mpya husema. Red Pill philosophy ni ile ile kwa manosphere just that his delivery is packaged well.

No

Not really. 1000kms away from western.

Lakini hao madem wa kmtc hulimwa,

kuliko lanye?

Well, maybe. Shida ya regular side chick ni increased risk of getting caught and messing up your relationship. Ka-side chick you have to service her (time, planning, availability, etc.), plus hizo silly requests za sijui nibuyie lunch. Lanye (given you are 100% playing safe), anakusort on demand. Makende ikijaa ichemshe damu unakimbia mara moja unamaliza shida zako. Plus, you can sample them at ease and leave zero paper trail :D:p

1 Like

The concern sio kuachwa na wife. What we care about is the broken trust and heart break you will cause to someone who has devoted herself to you. Plus, ku-tarnish reputation kwa marelaz na jamii. That’s why you don’t want to cheat…or find the safest ways to do that.