POMBE INA NI WASTE KI PESA

Lifestyle creep in action here.

You want to stop wasting money but you don’t want to let go of the luxuries.

Good luck with that.

Drinking alone regularly is a bad thing. If you went out and did other things you would still unwind and not risk your health and money. But then it prolly depends on whether you down a whole JD in one sitting or ni a few tots.

You know what is right for you. I pray you end up the victor. Not an easy battle but you can win it.

:D:D:D

Mzae uko serious ati standing orders to a sacco for 3 years?? I thought you were joking.

Money is meant to be invested, not saved. That is a very common mistake people make. Instead of having a standing order, hata heri akuwe ana-pay off a loan used to buy an asset using that money.

Himmler I am not advising you about kitu sijapitia or seen adverse effects of it on my friends/family. I truly have nothing good to say about akoho. One thing I know for a fecti is that if you ever get some niggling thoughts about your drinking something is not right.

There is no tougher battle than this!I have been there, tried everything to quit and nothing seemed to be working.One day I just woke up and said enough is enough.It’s been 2 yrs now.

Wow…you are very lucky. But I also think its because I don’t have lots of money to waste, if I was a Covid millionaire I don’t think I would be writing this. I would be at St. Mary’s grounds downing finest whiskey without a care.

You seem genuine

True man

Shika tu blue ice ya 150 itaerase memory usikumbuke uko na pesa ingine

I have done my hell raising, no regrets either. But I would never want that life again. Atee oh kila w/e we were thinking about our boozy party, who is hosting, oh man the terrible hang’ees…the wasted hrs…the calling in sick to our managers as we did shift work as students, missed lectures…did we waste money yes hell yeah. And even when I got a proper job there was no escaping booze. Lots of drink in my line of work. Tujungus drink alot even in the office citing whatever reason.
What I can tell you is usiwachilie hizo fikira za kuiwacha ama kupunguza. There is more to life than a drink. Gym for me did it. Starting a family got in the way too…trips to different parts of the country aka sightseeing…

What I can tell you is usiwachilie hizo fikira za kuiwacha ama kupunguza. There is more to life than a drink.
[/QUOTE]

Kunywa pombe hii dunia tunaishi once, huko binguni naskia hakuna pombe. message from Prince Philip

You Only Live Once kata maji hujui vile kunaenda you might die tomorrow, panya inaweza kuuma ama kuku ikupige teke udedi uwachie fisi mali . mimi Jameson lazima polepole na FIFA kama siendi kuzurura na marafiki .

Wacha JD ukunywe black and white ya bei nafuu

By saving to the sacco, the OP will be able to put a significant amount aside, he can withdraw it later on to carry out a major project, or major investment…all this time, he’ll be building up significant financial discipline

Money market fund is a better savings option

Konyagi pia iko tu sawa…

Mimi iko rich kid cousin wangu aki come around ni ku over spend tu…tuki achana nime sota viajab

Boy boy wa pilsners vipi?

Ghaseer jinga zaidi hii