Poor JaKuon!

@Simiyu22, IEBC can not and will not be in a position to eliminate human errors. Elections world wide have issues.
What happens now, if a few form 34B are not stamped. Will we be headed for another election.

6 Likes

Heehehehe I remember people around me wakiapa hawata vote tena… I saw like two people burning thr voting cards… Now the boomerang is back hahaha poor decisions

1 Like

You guys had voting cards?!!!I dont remember using one!!!

6 Likes

Also surprised

2 Likes

guys only need their IDs

2 Likes

I know IEBC cannot eliminate errors. I covered this in an earlier post. There is no perfect election anywhere in the world. As long as you can account for the errors you are fine. IEBC was having trouble explaining certain things.Of course they had to rush the printing process so missing security features can be explained.
But the effect of this is a better explanation to all inconsistencies on the next vote day. The Judiciary should not be a rubberstamp. Otherwise, who would IEBC be answerable to legally?
There will be no other election. No way Raila can get + 1 million votes more.

Boss…thinking is free

What about the 577k unexplained votes, the hot potato that the Jubilee lawyers could not handle, they kept passing it around.

I did not use my voting card when voting this time. Ulidanganywa.

Koti IPI tena?
ICC au??

I would think a question like this is for the IEBC not Jubilee. But once again, this may be one reason why the vote was rejected.

1 Like

My point is Uhuru did not win this election so the 1.4m votes difference Jubilee airheads are throwing around does not exist. If you see how their high priests are drunkenly running around chest thumping and threatening everybody you will know ni kubaya.

1 Like

Na akileta 100,000 pages next time. Juu obviously that is the weakness in the SC lies?

1 Like

True the 1.4 Million votes ni fake, we don’t have the true numbers.

1 Like

Which lies you idiots? What is the error in the SC’s judgement?

Technically you are right because the vote count was rejected by the final authority. But hacking arguments will not cut it next time. They better use these 60 days to find another line of arguments.

Your kind of logic would be holding water if it could be proved there were unusually higher voter turn outs in the areas that Jubilee won. But that wasn’t the case and the total turn out was found to be around 70%

4 Likes

Hold your horses smart fellas! My point is people were pissed to an extend of doing that… Kwa ufupii wali loose hope only later to realise the boomerang always come back… Story ya ku vote nyinyi ndio munaleta…

Why do you guys hold on the 1.4m votes when it has been quashed by the supreme court?

1 Like

Ukichengwa kubali. Serre.

1 Like