Pork Business

by the way @Wanaruona I know some fella who has several vibandas/eateries za kawaida tu huko ruiru bypass but is also rearing pigs using the left overs za vibanda. huyo feeds ako sorted

Pig returns ziko juu Sana. In an year you can harvest two times. After the pig gives birth after one month Una inyang’anya pigs after a month it’s served inashika ball inazaa tena. Kabla hizi za Kwanza zifike five month itakuwa imezaa. Ina a month umeuza hizo piglets. And the cycle continues.

Land ya 50 by 100 per year you can harvest 120 pigs. You need like 4 sowers zitazaana Hadi ukose space. Kwanza vile wachinese wamejaa Kenya that’s a ready market. Food farmers choice can supply you after umeharvest watakataa kwa hio pesa wangefaa kukulipa.

Na inputs/feeds if you do not have access to hotel left-overs?

Hotel left over are not good kwa sababu hazina the nutrients needed. I prefer ile food ya pig. Coz pigs hula less halafu kuna ile kiwango utapima. 1 month pigs eats 0.5kg . 2 month ni one kg. 3-6 eats 3kg.

Hi inbox your email address I send to you , free of charge, some research we had done on a pork eatery. Will also include a survey I had done in Nyeri on the same. The information will give you a pretty good picture of the business.

Hehe … khasia

So you’re insinuating that anyone above 90 kg ni pure mafuta :D:D:D:D:D

@Motokubwa wewe hata hauna faida kwa farmers choice

Labda akamuliwe grease ya kulubricate gari.

Pork is Haram

Following @Wonaruana.

Next time ukifika Kanu street hata usipige simu, just whistle and I will appear.

I pity Moslem their say they can’t touch anything associated with pigs. Lakini when their get diabetes they use insulin which comes from pigs.

si kwa ubaya ruffneck,kwani wewe ni malaya juu ndio huwa wanapigiwa mbinja wanatokelezea?

Niaje Jana ukanilenga I asked you kitu ukaniassume fala hii.

uniambie nikutafutie bibi,wasichana wa ndeiya hawajui raha,raha yao ni jembe.na ukikosea msichana wa ndeiya ,you have for yourself a 130kgs of pure muscles creature to contend with,

Kuna kenye na mezea lakini hawa maumbwa wa alpha maiiii ndio wanadiscourage.

hehe, cheza chini. It was figuratively but not literally. I live like 0.6kms from Kanu street so akinishtua natokea.