Post Election Romance

Kabisa and it’s allowed.

:D:D hekaya on point!

1 Like

Nice hekaya…but as we’ve always insisted, when a ngeus wants you, the only thing that can save you is instant flight!
In short, uliwekwa box na ukaingia!

3 Likes

Lovely hekaya… :D:D:D
The gal wanted you and she came for you and she had you. Hi- 5 to team pinkie.

4 Likes

nice read…

Nice hekaya. ‘After thinking a very careful thought…’:D:D

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]119684[/ATTACH]

Leta hekaya moja hata kama ni ile kunguru ya viraj,mimi hapa nangoja kuona @Luther12

:smiley:

hehehe
hekaya iko chonjo

1 Like

You got yourself a baby mama.

1 Like

Hii report inasema nini[ATTACH=full]119698[/ATTACH]

1 Like

[/QUOTE]

Whoever that is has typhoid or some similar illness, I’d say 98% sure it’s typhoid but I’m going from memory and I’m not a doctor - ngoja Luther akueleze.
Good thing they got treated in time.

1 Like

[/QUOTE]

Uko na salmonella. Mambo ya weston uwache.Get well soon.

1 Like

[/QUOTE]

hapo chini naona positive, hio ni ukimwi pap

1 Like

[/QUOTE]

Simply means ulikuwa Weston ama ukakula mayai ya bata(Muscovy) not well cooked. Hiyo ni cholera

1 Like

Amenisumbua sana. Anataka bwana. Nikupe through pass ki iniesta?

1 Like

Mimi nakufa kabisa. Hekaya is bril’, sense of humour top grade but above all I am thanking the Almighty for helping me solve ka-situation similar by you chaparing this hekaya here. Work is in progress to ‘remove’ this dude from a friend zone like seriously, someone I knew years ago back in Jamu but we then got in touch somehow kwenye niko. I am sure it is the right thing to do but I have been sweating bucketloads when thinking about ‘that moment’. Na kuwaza all day kutaenda aje afterwards! now this hekaya has given me some much needed courage.
Please uziwa chenye unakunywanga.
Thenkiu, thenkiu, thenkiu.
Back to the hekaya, torch kwa mfuko has killed me along with the bulb’.

2 Likes

sasa

@pseudonym, I am set to experience this unfriending thing vvvv soon. Uniombee. But we are both working on it.

My prayers are with you sweetie…lazma hio torch imulike mwizi:D:D:p…rooting for you!

1 Like