post exposure propholaxis (PEP)

ahahaha buda. I’m not sure if I should be saying congrats for persevering those meds for TWO weeks. Lakini, if you don’t it’s for the rest of your life.
My first post on the former KLIST was after such an ordeal. Google. Man, two days of those drugs and my body was on fire!
Drugs are not good for judgement. In my particular episode I was drunk. To the point that I couldn’t remember if the condom burst or not. The poko I took however was so sweet. If you survive. You will be fapping to that episode for two years:D

4 Likes

THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN ESCAPE AIDS BOSS , HIYO NI KAMA KUTUSI MUNGU

3 Likes

Which drugs were you on?

Hahaha, ati the chick was dumb as a doorknob just the way you like them. Dumb and dumber:D:D:Dyou being the dumber one.

4 Likes

Take heart men nw nimezikunywa twice first time cd burst 2nd time it was blackout sex huko amar nw jikaze ,try & finish them nxt time ALWAYS use condoms ignorance is no defence

1 Like

6 vaginas!!enyewe wewe ni ninja…

2 Likes

Can you booze while on these drugs.

Never ever!

Twisted world we live, usiogope ukimwi ogopa mola wako… Hii maneno ya kuzini ovyo ovyo uwache, heshimu ndoa yako.

1 Like

Shit happens all the time but what matters is the kind of shit u shit… Iza brathe, hoping all will be well.

@troller that is purnishment enough, hope you attempt that shit again.

@troller Aga Khan lab you may get your results after 1 week of exposure. 2500 bob.

Dude you have a wife, why are you going out searching for waiters? I have NO respect for guys like you… Utaacha bibi yako utaenda, utaenda utaenda, utaacha mali yako utaenda utaenda binguni kwa baba (x2)

1 Like

You need to go after 3months to get any significant results.
One week will tell you nothing. Virus, if any, hasnt began to “broadcast”

1 Like

Can we have a support group for the male members who have been DF’ d in the shithole? We already have two members, na sitaji majina.

we can call it Plumbers Anonymous

7 Likes

How quick did that answer came by:D:D

1 Like

PCR vs. ELISA test(s).:slight_smile:

1 Like

haha its the strong coffee unicorn

PCR’s have false positives and negatives don’t they?