Post Nut Clarity

Ndio maana nimekuja hapa mniambie vile nitafukuza kunguru. I have already decided anaenda. How she will leave ndio issue.

Call one of your female friends and ask her to come to your place pretending to be your chick. Tell her to cause drama.

1 Like

You are being cruel by letting her do all those things for you knowing very well itā€™s a long term thing, tell her the truth, be gentle though,the sooner you tell her the better

Cruel? Really? I donā€™t think so. We met on Friday for the first time and since then hajarudi kwao/wherever she comes from. Who does that?? Which normal human would think ā€œlong-termā€ na you met less than 48hrs ago?

3 Likes

Just tell her to leave

1 Like

Unabembelezaje kunguru? Ashaona wewe ni msoft.
Straight to her faceā€¦ā€œtutoke!!ā€, mfikishe stage, lenga stori Za ma hug Sijui nini. Pandisha yeye mat. Rudi man cave kuwatch KIVUMBI 2017, things that matter!!

7 Likes

Amekupea threshold akawa na entitlement, mrudishie hiyo threshold yake na umwambie haikuwa tamu. Ataboeka aende.
Anyway ita beshte yako ajifanye landlord wazimu adai rent ya 5 months na akufungie mancave. Dame atatoka. Dame akisema atalipa, landlord akatae na aseme ataleta askari.

2 Likes

Voltron has been caught more than once lying therefore, i canā€™t believe anything he says

12 Likes

Yaani hakuna mtu ingine iko nusa uongo hapa? There are village rules for such hekayas na sio tafadhaliā€¦hizi stori zingine miiiingi ------------------------->

6 Likes

do you have close friends who can be really nasty when drunk?
bring them in na uwabuyie mzinga mbili.
she wilk never come back.

1 Like

So what you are saying is that you picked up a woman/prostitute na sasa hataki kuleave. Quick question; 1) why would you take a prostitute to a man cave! Who does that? Kuna reason ya Lodging/Brothel my fren.
2) Isnā€™t man cave for legit women who are not your wives?
You Broke all rules. Now If we were to believe you,be a man and tell her to leave.Simple.

2 Likes

yaani unachezewa long con na huoni, get comfortable upate cave imeoshwa

2 Likes

mwambie ur traveling somewhere for a job related purpose kwa ivo ajipange mtokanishe wewe ukienda.

Ebu compare diplomacy yako na chance kurudi jioni upate hakuna kitu kwa nyumba! Tell her to the face aende.

Sooo where is the problemā€¦i dont see no problem here!

1 Like

Go to church and confess !

just take 99 goats to her parents you are officially bustedā€¦

1 Like

She is very cunning, anataka umuachie key ya hao ukitoka.
ndio ukirudi toka shughuli zako utapata amemove in, ashapanga nguo zake bedroom na toothbrush ndani ya kikombe kwa sink.

Sasa suluhisho ni utume yeye spinach za 100/= na ahakikishe zimekatwa katwa.
Akitoka ivi chukua vitu zake wachia watchman funga keja poa na uende zako.

9 Likes

I think sheā€™s naive juu who washes clothes and cleans the house unless amecatch feelings? And what makes you think sheā€™s a prostitute, I think youā€™re looking to justify ufisi. So sad to be young and stupid!

Handle your own shit man tulikusaidia kufikisha threshold