Post Nut Clarity

…And you really wonder why your wife is operating a secret bank account? 22k a night on akoho for some lanyes??? nota bene: she is not alone. I hear most women in Kenya have resulted to hiding cash from you lot.

One like me should be forgiven for wondering aloud if really what I read here is so true…that is how young girls and singo mathas throw themselves at you for cheap fer.ks!
But all is not lost bro. You are on the right path…

:D:D…yaani my dear u bashing me up na nimeamua kuacha my former ways…[SIZE=2]alafu unaniita bro na vile mi huwa nimekunoki…[/SIZE]

Oki…sawa nimewacha bashment. [SIZE=1]Lakini bado hujawacha ikiwa umeninoki nikiwa 10,000 miles away.;)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]hehee…miles away is harmless[/SIZE]

No no neine. The world has gone digital. Oki? Not harmless at all:D. Yu know I have never had a man spoil me with cash, expensive gifts and drinks etc…[SIZE=1]so have quickly added your name on my short list of ‘potential’ targets. (SPONSORS).[/SIZE]

Hapa usifikirie utatoa 22k prepare ur pocket for grand spending

Ur a special case. Enda kwa NENO,nganga akutolee hizo pepo za peasantry.:D:D:D

@under23

Sasa ukiachana na kuma mupya na fobe as a man, si heri ukufe tuu

And what do you do in the absence of the two? Go to church!!!

Wewe wacha kulala kwa nyumba ya Wanawake

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I have tried to quit pussy mongering several times but failed severally. I have successfully quit alcohol. Kuma nimeamua till death do us part. And as time goes by am developing a strong affinity for dry fry. Wasipopata dawa ya ukimwi then let them be ready for a world free of men. I know three Catholic priests who have sired children to church girls so who am I to start using latex?

hehee…uyu dem akajipa ata heri niibe bank

:D…more like geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeniusssssssssssssssssssssss

sijailala…ukiwa married mtu alalangi njee…ni sunday afternoon wakati “am meeting up the mboyz for an EPL match

chora will brathe…pole na hisala za ramberambe in advance

Hehe aren’t churches supplier’s of the two?

i understand but only happens when you fuck the wrong chick.