Post Wall validation. Betas aka real men kazi kwenyu. Give her likes and and don't forget to comment how she's woke and still 'got it'

Her face is below average

She’s okay.

Me too and @123tokambio

Huyu Ni ule Zawadi wa TV chiethshows ? Si kabaya but mkia ilienda wapi?

Wall haitambui huyu wamekubali sasa
[ATTACH=full]260330[/ATTACH]

:D:D 37 years old na bado anakimbiza validation?

It’s a personality issue. Even I at 19 wouldn’t do that on social media. There are many laid women in their 20s, 30s, 40+ with great bodies, but not on social media trying to seek validation from strangers. To each his own.

I have also read on her timeline, she would like to experiment marriage for a 3rd time. She sounds a little whacky to me.

She has a good face for radio.

Huyu si yule dem alikuwa kwa video za nonini in early 2000s.esp ile with the “kwa bafu” “machali leo hamtalala” verse. Taking the hamtalala years later into actualisation:D:D:D:D ,kweli the clock haina huruma. @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii kwom kiasi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxtZ-jLOTQ

Post Wall Clarity.

You are 19? Are you hot?

Jipatie shuguli. :slight_smile:

You are my shuguli leo sweetheart

Utajua kushuka matuta?

Some people act all grown up and mature when they are young(teenage), when they are supposed to be young and reckless, then when time comes for them to grow up they realize they skipped being young and start trying desperately to compensate…

People should realize that there is time for everything…

Hiyo clip imenikumbusha mbali sana

Aftermath ya kukalia galchild akiwa mdogo.She skipped a step i her childhood.
Hii si tabia ya mtu wa hiyo miaka

Kitu sijawai elewa na MGTOW, is the 90% of their time is used discussing women. Yaani you go your own way, badala mdiscuss biz, vile mtatumia arimis etc wanawake still dominate your mind. Sasa mdame akifikisha miaka flani asikule raha? Grow up

Edit
I like the way she moves, ako na rhythm, napenda sana

To many women gaining guy’s attention is like a drug. Thats why you see mature women like her posting such videos. I am sure her dm imejaa msgs from thirsty guys.