Post wall women dillemma

Me will love mine despite how she will look after childbirth. Gym ni muhimu pia asijiachilie sana.

loving a woman must always end in disappointment my friends. I can love my automotives 20times than a woman coz they can’t jump from me to another

U will DIE ALONE, that is assured and you can take it to Chase Bank and cash it out

automotives are cold in the morning, very cold…

Death is not an issue. Itsl is the journey to that death that has many all messed up. Right or wrongly. Take that to @uwesmake he will give you a million,interest free.

Kweli kabisa

There are some women who are frigid their whole life,:D:D:D At least the car warms up

So u think coz you are married to a fat post wall wife u think your road to hell will be less bumpy? Old man, wake up from your slumber

:D:D
Banae.
Ambassador wa Marie Stopes should be trying to sell the tubal ligation idea to our fat, post wall wives.

Ghai:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just because I comment against the Alfa mail bullshiet does not mean I am married. I could be more Alfa than you only that I do not go shouting about personal decisions from the rooftops…and trying to convert others with what are purely personal circumstances.
Do not confuse issues boss…

Tuko pamoja, huku tukiomba kwa bidii hizo vifaranga ni zetu kamili

:D:D:D:D… Wacheni @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii a-enjoy his freedoms as a bachelor… You married on your own free will, shouldn’t you be enjoying the bliss of your marriages?

But remember, marriage is security for the woman in old-age not the man… At 70 years, every oldman is lonely and sickly doesn’t matter if you married or not…

Ktalkers still think marriage is an achievement for the man… :D:D:D… Marriage is an achievement for women… Wacheni kufikiria kama wanawake, sawa

Thread closed

They sound like the LGBT crew, making noise even when we do not need to hear it. Sadly they have bought this whole idea from the west na hawana fallback. This MGTOW/REDPILL brigade in the west have so many call centres and clinics and forums to fall back on. Some of these folk will get married and they won’t have the courage to tell us. Here is hoping that Muchatha local will invite Miss Muchatha to his wedding. Hihihi

Here you go:D. I just mentioned you. Wedding Card yangu upeleke kwetu.

Naona umerudi hizi sector…:D:D:D… If I ever change my opinions on marriage, wedding card utapata…

Until then, enjoy my marriage-bashing ways

I read you when am laughing out loud. Lazima ni come.

There is more to life than just pussy and there is more to marriage than just pussy…Life is such that some people may fair well in marriage and others may not. But to make a decision on this based on sex alone to seems rather stupid.

But you can nut in two hot cunts in that Jalopy and thats the Leverage…Yet Your wife can be a cum collector from pals…Seen it on many chaps boss…Call HSBC for a Diaspora bank relationship on this:D:D:D:D