Post WALL women

Most dont, most women never evolve beyond being little scared and clueless children. Why would they? The society rarely gives them impetus to do so…well, until they hit the WALL. Hapo ndio sasa wanatambua maana ya kutia bidii ni nini

What is MGTOW?

And why I am being questioned by kina Chifu…we too make progress was what I was trying to say.

I see their bitterness everyday at the gym .30 year old singo mathas trying to get their sexy back and see if they can bag a rich beta .I also see unhappy housewives trying to get rid of accumulated fat lest their rich husbands start turned off by the 4 tires around their mid sections .Its crazy out there .

schadenfreude on another level man hahaha…how i wish those young men throwing their lives away in their 20s would know this

Unalenga sali nimkuuliza hapo juu

Most post-wall women, the ones I know, are busy trying to compete with young females for the same pool of alpha-men… Wanafikiria they still got it…:D:D:D:D:D:D.

Huwa na-hurumia post-wall women sana… I pity them… They’re chasing commitment from alpha-males but they cannot compete against young tight females… They’re no longer as tight as they used to be…

Ndio maana husband-stitching is gaining popularity among single-mothers, they’re trying to tighten up their snatches waone kama wanaweza angukia some moneyed-beta to settle with and accept to her situation…

Sometime back, I read that female social hierarchy is as follows… Married women → Widowed Women → Divorced Women -->Single Women —> Single Mothers…

As you can see, a woman’s value in society is determined by her ability to secure commitment.

Life is always colourful when seen through multicoloured glasses

I choose which questions to answer. Sinanga time ya baiters.

Damn this thread is priceless…“life is always colourful when seen through multi-coloured glasses”…wonderful.

Oh deeemn the gems of wisdom in here.

Nimenunulia bibi dress ya blue Leo

No

Men Grabbing Their Own Wangs aka kupiga punyeto

Look so we cannot do our workouts at the gym in peace? deeemn deeemn…without looking desperate? yaawa…

Yes it sure is.
Shemar Moore 49…one of the few brothers living their best life. [ATTACH=full]256806[/ATTACH]

Practice utmost caution with this whole red pill prescription fad, while it principles remain the light in the crushing darkness of ignorance.

It does not do to vilify an entire gender as a nihilistic race far flung from rational thought.

Females aren’t naturally predisposed to critical thought, unless it benefits her in one way or another.

There’s some cool ladies out here, so practice vigilance as opposed to arrogance scented prejudice.

Nigga is living the best life…zero stress, more bitches

I hate country music, I think its racist as fuck…but there is this song, sang by someone I dont give a fuck about…its chorus goes like “All my EX’s live in Texas”, this thread reminds me of that song

Haha George Strait