whatever tickles your peach

Niko na 1500ā€¦ Can I send an Uber?

Make it 2500/-!

Haha,
Men are terrible at multitasking.
Hata Job sometimes Huwa tasking for themā€¦
Most marriages get difficult within the first 18 months after having a babyā€¦
Strains coz ya kutake hints instead of actually askingā€¦
My experience tells me Men arenā€™t mind readers, they donā€™t get hints, if itā€™s not blatant theyā€™ll probably miss it. So maybe in his mind you are still healing as unaona some people Hapo juu wanauliza. Ask a nigga, then talk about it, it is easier to fix it like thatā€¦ Even if itā€™s a hard conversation ud rather get it over with than live around wondering whatā€™s poppingā€¦ And guessing

5 Likes

Bingwa wewe na ngamia hamna tofauti

Why do I find this a bit off center? Oh yeahā€¦ I remember now. Glad you talked to your intended. And that you already preparingā€¦

Ngai,jezzzuzā€¦ Sympathy? Where? Here? Seriously?
Am sorry,did not realize why or what you came here for. My badā€¦

1 Like

I have said it before and will say it again, you are an attention seeking lousy liar

Letā€™s analyze your situation kidogo
[ul]
[li]You gave birth 8weeks ago so thatā€™s early june.[/li][li]Work backwards and that means you were already 3 months pregnant in January when you were asking for advice on getting pregnant but you didnā€™t know[/li][li]Now you want us to believe you missed 2 or 3 periods and you didnā€™t suspect you were already pregnant???[/li][/ul]
How stupid do you think villagers are? Or do you have an alien gestation period?

24 Likes

@amun what happened to diplomacy?

6 Likes

This handle named bony curves has been taking us for fools for far too long, itā€™s high time we reminded her/him/it that we ainā€™t that stupid

BTW she/he/it never even told us what happened after taking the partner to Amsterdamā€™s red district, then we are now expected to give advice on some alien gestation ?

My friend, hapa someone is taking us along on their fantasy world

13 Likes

I have always taken this handle for a troll. I always see talkers giving serious advice and expending their mental juices nashangaa

15 Likes

Jan to Augā€¦thatā€™s a joke to Archbishop Deya!
And youā€™re conveniently forgetting that heā€™s around!

8 Likes

gestation period ya 6 monthsā€¦clearly this is a kondoo in human skin:D:D:D

4 Likes

anaweza zalisha stronghold mzima in five years :D:D

12 Likes

Mimi nataka pica ya matiti ya @Ebonycurves as effidens of pregnancy

4 Likes

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn130/tamaracksheep_2008/udderon0001at8yrsold.jpg

10 Likes

Was it @Female Perspective or @Mrs4thletter who was pg for 1.5yrs? I think they should copulate with this ebonychieth so that they average the period to 9months.

Well done CSI for exposing this attention seeking mofo.

7 Likes

Weka spoiler banaaaa!

2 Likes

Ebonychieth weka pictorial evidence or go hkm with a dildo

1 Like

Wewe @Thagichu!! I carried mine for 9 months, born in 2016 and 2017, same date & month!!