poultry farming in .ke

wakenya huwa mnapenda faida kubwa

shida ni kuanza biz very small so haina economies of scale.

it will be absurd, if the money acquired through corruption, is same that is being invested to finish our farmers .

Even motorcycles are cheaper in UG

Poultry farming in Kenya is still SMALL compared to UG and especially South Africa. Problems in Kenya especially in farming business are majorly the COST OF INPUTS are very high compared to these other countries. As stated above “Over taxation (@Ubongo , @Abba )”, POLITRICKS (@Gerald Achieng Achieng) where 'influential people lie to make a profit, and lack of support by the government (read article: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001278549/how-rich-kenya-was-fed-by-her-poor-neighbours ). Utapanda miwa, sukari italetwa toka ng’ambo, utapanda mahindi, ma bwenyenye wataleta mahindi toka nchi jirani, utaweka ng’ombe wa maziwa, au utafuga nguruwe/kuku lakini bei ya vyakula havishikiki…

Siwadanganyi mbolea yote ya mahindi na miwa tunatoa Uganda and we aren’t sorry about it. You have no idea how we want one currency and one free market in east africa. How do you sell mbolea at 2400 yet ya Uganda is 1600? Yet their mbolea passed by kenya port, via kenyan roads to Uganda yet it’s cheaper? Something isn’t adding up

in south africa kuku hutaga mayai mbili in a day. Zimewekewa 6hrs of day and 6 hrs of night, kuku iko confused hadi inazoea

avicii hii ni chocha,hii ni gumzo za baze za omena

One hen can only lay, at the most, seven eggs per week while most chickens lay fewer. A hen which lays one egg every day is a very good layer. And this: Egg producing chickens have been bred for maximum egg production rather than meat yield, and can produce up to 300 eggs per year.

[URL=‘https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/2492/chickens-that-lay-eggs-twice-a-day’][SIZE=5]nutrition - Chickens that lay eggs twice a day - Skeptics Stack …[/SIZE]

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/2492/chickens-that-lay-eggs-twice-a-day[/URL]

hii ni scientific research tulifanya Kamirithu Herbal College. Me and My professor did the research and wrote the paper

:D:D:D:D hii umempa lower cut .:D:D

Museveni launched a fertiliser factory juzi which means once it’s up and running the cost will go down.
I believe the number of people doing poultry in UG are so many and in large scale.
Been to several farms and they are massive which means prices for eggs is low.

Hii story ya currency hapana. If we do it our common currency will probably be around 500 to 1000 per USD. UG and TZ will drag us down and completely upset our economy.

But it would work well for currencies such as the rand and the pula which hazijaachana sana.

If museveni can do it, why can’t this gaament do it yet their economy is a fraction of ours? Ndiposa I always say there are cartels who will never want to be unhooked from that import manenos yet a farmers are suffering

Blame it on JUBILLEE MAFWI (faeces) ama namna gani @spear and @gashwin?