Pray for me next week

You have received already

[ATTACH=full]223125[/ATTACH]

All the best James…lakini hapana anika details zako hapo to prove a point to anonymous beings…that’s a shenji move

Ukipata job tafutia talkers vibarua .

Lazima talkers pia niwaweke kwa mix

Waoshe vizuri kabisa mpaka uwe manager. All the best man.

:D:DDanganya tu muthee

There is a person on this thread that is sooooooo stupid and walahi he is a father and a husband. Is it not so stupid to keep repeating one thing for years and years. It is now 3 years na kimtu kinasema the same thing over and over again. And he has a thing about some diasporians.

Meanwhile nothing seems to be going downhill kwetu. UPWARDS…so pls jipange mzee. Unajijua.

Watu wengi hujui ni Kama cain

mungich.POKEA!!!

Kabisa…unbelievable stuff I read here. Ni kama wakirudia spitting bile every so often ita-stick on strangers. No it does not.
Anyway good luck with your interview. You have the weekend to prep mentally and online and above all else, you have God. Call upon Him.

Last week nilikua ‘walking dead’. Awaiting some results from background checks that traced me from here to ‘Muchatha’. They traced my parents too:mad:. I could not believe it when it came thru but I prayed for how could I know what crimes my late dad committed?:mad:I will keep you in my prayers.

:D:D
You’d have just tagged me you hag.

:D:D
Hag?:D:cool:what else have I not been labelled? lakini priss usiniongeze stress saa hii. I got a handyman to clear a lot of heavy stuff jana and he got rid of my strawberry zesta jam :saitan::saitan::mad:. I am suffering severe withdrawal symptoms and I am in mourning. There is no jam like that in this world. All the summer bunnies have come back from vacation in Jamu na sina mtu wa kutuma.
Nitumie na courier services.

:smiley:
Takuwekea ten jars kwa Mololine.

I will appreciate.