PRE-TRIAL CONFRENCE AT THE SUPREME COURT

Muite is good…really good…slowly putting ‘my lords’ under his armpit

7 Likes

i like the way muite speaks,slowly and to the point ni kama ata the judges umuogopa

Senior counsels ni rockstars of the Kenya legal fraternity.

2 Likes

That bit of cost is not allowed, I think I read something kama hiyo

Even after they get ‘evidence’ in servers how will they be submitted afresh again? Justice Lenaola ameuliza Orengo hio swali jamaa akakulakula mdomo na kuhepa. Muite amerudisha hio swali tena

1 Like

away from the legals, to a bit of commonsense. Technology was just to make the declarations efficient, not to determine the results, hence muite’s assertion that all forms are available. what’s orengo’s fixation with servers?

3 Likes

mbona Orengo anaulizwa maswali mob?..muite is putting him in his right lane

this guy’s equal was that late mutula kilonzo…hawa wengine bado wako ndani ya pampers

first things first (niko mbali na tv) si maraga hapaswi kufanya kazi leo?

Ata Yeso kristo ariponya watu sku ya sabato. Me thinks ilibidi achangamkie despite hia vows not to. Asande in advansi.

1 Like

Sabbath yake ilianza jana six ikaisha leo six ndio wakakutana leo seven.

5 Likes

sabato huisha @6pm sundown

2 Likes

Probably to corrupt the ICT database and upload that program they keep talking about

or to sustain their narrative to their gullible supporters…if the forms are all there they just need small casio calculators to sum up the numbers under court supervision and that’s it.

9 Likes

How unfortunate.

Kwa interview aliulizwa hii swali kuhusu dini, I think he assured the panel hana shida

Is this why hii pre trial imewekwa usiku?

1 Like

I don’t get it.why is Nasa propagating the idea of servers?the Answer lies in form 34A’s!As counsels have submitted,Orengo is in a fishing expedition .

2 Likes

hii ten min imegeuka kua one hr

the court has no time to look for evidence. the complaint start start by coming with concrete evidence the file for the case, this obnoxious of NASA team they are literally shotting their own feet. ati 2days to look for transmitted forms?

1 Like

Grand mulla ameanza kukonjolea requests made by Orengo

1 Like