Prefab Housing

Practice dictates you should have a contract outlining obligations and remedies for both parties

1 Like

I do not mean that he literally takes your house.

What I mean is that they often go into ArchiCAD and start adding features, frivolous angles and lines that mean nothing to the client. It has become too easy, and some are guided solely by the astounding elevations they print out, not the technical and functional aspects. Mwishowe mnakosana because execution is impossible.

Exactly!!

This thing however good it looks throws red flags as :-

1. It is extremely cheap
  2. No functional website
  3. Plans looks unrealistic.

However, I had already talked to them and plan to visit this weekend. Nitaleta mbisha if possible.

3 Likes

Kama zile ziko na corner elfu moja kwa roof

1 Like

Ndiyo, halafu ukiingia ndani ni giza tupu na spaces haziwezi tumika, triangular rooms, etc, etc.

1 Like

very important, kisha ongeza defects liability period and retention

1 Like

Retention…expound?

Make sure you have a site visit and bring the photos we view

Lets say you decide to buy the 1.2 mill house,you can decide to pay 1 mill and withhold payment of 200k until the end of the defects liability period

2 Likes

Kweli hapa ni billionaires club,muko na pesa cash ya kuanza nyumba hadi iishe,can’t relate ,yangu nilianza 2013 na bado loan nalipa hadi 2019 na ilikataa kuisha:p:p

1 Like

Si nilidhani in Kenya kila afisa ako na millions kwa account zile anapokea kutoka kwa ‘chama’

Vile @Yollo amesema

1 Like

Defects liability period for most developers is 6 months.

These houses are cheap because they are small. Not because of the prefab concrete panels. IMO

These houses look very expensive to me. @pamba shave the dog. That hair is not supposed to be that long.

@ Gio very insightful, but im LMAO , Toilet door, in the Kitchen, worst architectural designs ever…
@ 31k per Sqm for gold finish, what type of fitting are they looking at, hope not Chinese stuff.

They did an extention to new ngonghills hotel watu wa ngong road you can view it next to uchumi hyper

@Gio, yes I visited them @ ruiru and went for a site visit in kahawa wedani. pictures and details later.

1 Like

Leta pics