Pregnancy fetishism

Wewe na bjurmann nyote ni mazunga ndio maanake!.

:):slight_smile:

Enda siku moja Na litmas karatasi(litmus) u testi.

eish :confused:

2 Likes

Yote tisa, kumi ni kwamba hakuna kuma tamu kama ya mjamzito. Kwanza upate yule anajua kutoa vizuri(na sijasema ni Unicorn wala Grace Msalame) I tell you ile saa unampiga dhakari, hilo joto unahisi ni kama umesamehewa dhambi zako zote na dunia inaisha kesho

4 Likes

fact is, any pregnant pussie has a high PH. Dr, Luther can assert to this. No wonder the wetness and mucus whitish stuff makes it nice for your dick to comfortably ride in and unconsciously cum without your control. in our national language we say :Mubira wa golf utuuaragwo irimaini ni uteenderu wa Kihaaro na hinya wa Muthaaki:

2 Likes

they are paid premium rates, i heard…

you too also heard from a friend?

3 Likes

Msmbo ya janet ni ngumu sana kwanza personally nikimpata hata kama ako due in an hour or so mi nitakamua yeye…msini crucify lakini hiyo mnyama iko sawa

Hata sisi kama team arimis tuneshangaa

Ooh paged women are the best… the wetness is heavenly… the warmth is so nice… upus!

Truth is women are so different. Don’t generalize anything. Some wouldn’t entertain any form of sex for months.

For some, as the ‘ball’ becomes big some styles ain’t possible and she tires very fast. For others, you can’t penetrate sana after the 4th/5th month and the speed has to be controlled.

This is my advice: if you want adventure and something enjoyable for both of you, look for someone who is not paged and probably someone who is athletic.

Disclaimer: that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t hit a pregnant kanunuu if you come across one.

1 Like

Hehehe si madem hushangaa na vitu sisi huongea tukikunywa GILBEYS.

BUT JANET LOOKS UGLY. WATULETEE KITU MPYA KWA PRIME TIME NEWS SI KITU IKO NA MIMBA , YVONNE OKWARA CAN DO

those are the type that think they do a man a big favour by allowing them to explore the pinkspace…cold and poorest fucks ever…

Ama huyu

[ATTACH=full]10475[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Mimi niliacha kuwatch KTN vile my ex-darling Linda Ogutu got paged… SK Macharia and his team should act fast walete Edith Kimani ama nielekee

Niaje Mutegi?

1 Like

Sick fúckers

Junkie’s handle has been hacked.

1 Like

How about you hack my penis and transfer all the data deep inside your vagina

Error Code 36

2 Likes