Premio ishafika 2M

:D:D:D:D:D…2 Million shillings ,you got jokes ,hio pesa nunua Forester local or a golf/ Jetta

Hiyo gari ni year 2015 so taxes ziko juu pia

Lakini ndugu yangu 2m so pia wamekuja sana?

Naskia msito Putin has launched the new Lada Niva.[ATTACH=full]401448[/ATTACH]

Tje low mileage of 15,000km of also a contributing factor to the high price.

Legend

Enyewe Kenyans hawawezi saidika. Gari ya 2015 ikuwe na 15k kms? No wonder gari zikifika Kenya zinachapa. Kuna some scheduled maintenance ambayo ukiruka eti gari ni low mileage utalilia kwa choose. Anyway, let me be thinned by mine.

I believe 2m for premio is fair if not a bargain.

Yes it’s a basic car but just like fine wine a toyota premio gets better with time.

Some of those models being suggested here might be less than the 2m but wacha tu. I value peace of mind than fake status or many buttons

And people are still buying…

Uhuruto Loans in effect - most of the money goes to taxes

I think you can verify the mileage when the vehicle left Japan. 2m is fair but not 2.4m

2m for a Premio is complete ripoff bana.

Most premios are now going for over Usd 10000/-. Thats 1.1m already without taxes. Add taxes and other fees plus dealer margin which will add up to almost another mita and you can easily see why inafika huko. Then buy a 2015 and the tax calculation is even higher. Its expensive but it is what it is.

Its still a ripoff. What I like about the premio though is reliability and availability of spare parts otherwise there is nothing extra ordinary it offers.

There is no difference btn premio and allion … same cars different prices. Totoya makes 2 identical cars with different price. Example; probox and succeed are same car only different price.

Premio is a ripoff an overvalued car.

Cars prices in international markets have remains the same for the last 7 years, countries like Kenya are the one ripping off citizens through taxes

na dollar.

leo imeguza 113

Not really allion and premio are two different cars.allion is youthful while premio is executive look like

2ndly allion huchapa haraka…if you compare the 2 of them in kenya after like 5 years utaona allion imechapa haraka na na bado premio imesimama

Allion and Premio are the same cars sold as different cars. If you strip them down you will find them to have the same parts difference is just the appearance.

Ni kama Voxy na Noah. Toyota makes you believe you are buying a different car but in reality you are buying the same car branded differently.

Premio same league with Adio and fielders as a thieves magnet. I wonder what kind of peace of mind someone will have owning a car that makes you look over the shoulder every time

If it is 2m go German and get value for your money