Premio

Premio to overtake forester kwa mlima? unavuruta nyasore ya wapi?

I think he wanted to make his point clearer

Well that is another way to go. Comprehensive plus proper anti theft system like auto alarm. 40k per year inauma sana but…oh well

:D:D:D:D:D

Na ukilipa insurance ya 250k a year for a prado kakadu edition utasema Nini my fren?

Safety first ,gari iko na what active and passive system in case of an accident,how long is the maintenance gap schedule ,iko na spare ORIGINAL,then cost come last,mambo ya cutting corners ndio itamaliza wewe

Boss, the non turbo Forester horse power is 137hp .
2.0 L 137 hp (186 Nm)
A premio or Allion with 2000cc horsepower is 155hp.

Don’t argue with facts. The turbo Forester is off course faster and more power. But hii NA ni Bure. A Subaru without turbo is malenge ya kakatia ngombe tu

Wacha nikae slow lane tu

Small penised man. Actros iko na 480 horsepower.

Maintaining a bima sio mcheso

penis examiner, use google more often, Power to weight ratio. Actros hp niya weight load. Stop thinking with your malnourished small head

I would go for a Subaru because of two things - All wheel drive and low COG . I am sure driving both at 100KPH ,the occupants in the Premio have high chances of soiling their pants on hard cornering and braking.

before you argue with facts rudi shule usome Physics tena. Kwa mlima nani hutumia Horsepower? Kwa mlima you are working, therefore, Torque is the most important thing. Same way @magreb has told you about Actross having 480HP because it is always working i.e hauling loads that’s why they have higher torque and use diesel which produces more torque as compared to petrol

A sillier person has never walked the earth.

:D:D… Some of these Subaru fck boys are so full of shit in their spoilt heads. Now they are equating a na forester to an across.

They have never realized Subarus are generally shitty cars, esp the ones without turbo.

All they know is overtake, I saw one yesterday in wundayi trying to overtake an ambulance.

There is a reason why Mwangi kiunjuri drives a toyota,and not a shitty