Premium Tears, Cytonn

Analysts is just a fancy word. Hata sisi kwetu we employ fresh out of university kids and we call them analysts. You would think they do complicated stuff.

Lets revisit after 2 years.

can you resign from something you never signed?

If your pockets are deep enough, the law will never kick in. Otherwise, Gakuyo and others would be in prison right now but they are busy driving range rovers and building palatial mansions in Runda. If people deposit millions ujipate na 1B+, it is easier to just steal it and bribe your way to freedom using 100M. Small price to pay. The law favors big-time white collar criminals in Kenya and most people never realize that they cannot fight back once they hand their hard-earned money over to greedy directors. You deposit your pennies with someone, and when he controls a large-enough sum, he takes your savings knowing that you can’t win against him in court.

I thought you wanted this discussion to be revisited 2 years from now? These are sour grapes from Britam honchos. Their best in class went and started off competition

Someone sat me down for atleast 20 mins to teach me about Crowd1.In his 5th minute I had already seen where it was headed.
A very bright guy is in the midst of the group and is working hard to lure more guys into it.
I hope he wakes up soon enough

Put out a kondract on the mathafatha & let the head never be found…along with his wife & kids. Dicaprio style is all these turds get.

Ukianza kuskia hii kizungu mingi kwa sentensi . Just know it is a smart ass weasel in a tight fitting telling you they do not have your money.

Lakini si Ruto ni Mkenya na yeye hukudanganya kila siku!

Unasema Mkenya hawezi kuambia kitu… enyewe sometimes fikiria before writing bana.

You are either arguing with a Cytonn employee or its investor here

Mimi story ya cytonn niliondokea coz of kizungu mingi. Kwanza kuna siku niliona financials zao. Over half of the income was from non operating activities with no accompanying cashflows nikajua hapo Luna ngori. Halafu mtu mwingine akatokea na story za underlying assets that could not be specified. That was 2 years ago. For kizungu to appear again in 2020 is quite telling.

When Dande and company stole from Britam,they didn’t look at the market gymnastics which are well controlled by the major stakeholders in the biz one being who they stole from.
The journey ahead is gonna be bumpy.

Mtu aniambie how I can buy and sell shares internationally.Hapa Kenya some risks are too obvious

Weasel words are a common tactic when people are trying to shlong you. To be clear, I’m categorcially not calling Cyton a scam. Ofcourse it is a genuine business with all official aprovals at the relevant bodies

You need to be careful not to end up like @spear .Ask him about Jubilee developments,his view back then and now.

Back in 2017 i wanted to invest in Cytonn, a friend of mine was working there and was really pushing me, the lucky thing is that a client who was to pay me some huge chunk of cash delayed for like 6 months, by that time my priorities had changed. wah hii niliponea baba