Premonition; If i should believe mine,then i have a year left to live.

:D:D:D:D

This is why I dislike Smileys. In this case I don’t know if you’re grinning because it was a joke or you’re happy that Joseph is a politician or you just like grinning.

Now you got me confused too lol all of the above I guess

How d’you come up with these names you bestow on people? … though to be fair, he does come off as a Joseph

So Joseph is a politician?

That is @kabuda’s real name.

lol i dunno. i was just being facetious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SCorW9r_Is

Whether the premonition is real or not, I do not know. I know from his music Tupac did not believe he would live to see middle age and that Bob Marley wrote No Woman No Cry for his mother because he believed he would die before her, so maybe there is something to premonition of death. But whether or not you have a year left to live, I think you should live the next 12 month as if they are your last. Make your bucket list and live it out. You may be luckier than the rest of us. We can say the words live like tomorrow is your last day, but we refuse to believe that we could die any minute. This may be the year of your transformation even if it turns out you don’t die. Death is just like opening a door and stepping out of this room. The biggest lie that the devil told was not that he did not exist but that this world is al their is for us. It is just one stop in a long journey home.

Here’s something to inspire you on your bucket list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LXEnaNlJbg

P.S Caroline is a thread derailer :D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Please confine yourself to your “daily atheist memes” or whatever threads at least I can avoid seeing your avatar or reading your posts by mistake. I don’t believe in witchcraft but I don’t go looking for wizards to tell them how I don’t believe in their craft. You are definitely reducing the quality of this forum by posting on other threads other than your loathsome own. Why mods haven’t banned you is beyond me…this is not about freedom of speech btw…this is trolling. I am going to ignore you using that ignore button but If you continue posting on other threads someone might quote you in disgust just like I have and even those that have ignored you will read your unpalatable gibberish. My apologies to those that have already ignored this guy because I have made this post visible.

That was quite an elaborate “fuck you”. Not bad.

Fuck you too very much.