President Elect

After PEV all we were subjected to was power wrangles, as to who should take what position and “I was not consulted”. If that comes back, it will be worse.

Hii ndo ufala tulifanya 2008…Democracy itself is divisive…no president atawin with > 65%…Huwezi toa fujo and be rewarded constantly…Next time number 3 aki-unleash violence, we create 3 prime-ministers?

how different is it in other countries[ATTACH=full]135308[/ATTACH]

Wacha hii ya babuon ya 6.8m. Hillary had over 55m majority na akaambiwa aketi pale. Winner takes it all. Na hasumbui. Babuon made his bed(insisted on winner-take-all and retired the PM post) now let him sleep on it

W

Imagine if this was the USA where a loser who actually got majority of votes gets zilch?

can we just create the post of mini prezzo just for RAT

even after the government allowed full access to social media during this critical moment (I was very concerned about it), the members of NRM have failed in their plan to spread propaganda and cause mayhem. But they are claiming there is no democracy. How many countries still allow free access to social media during elections? Our democracy is strong.

this is a movie
chebukati is the director
UK ni starring
Ruto ni stunt double
Rao was cut at the audition

I think we should, and make his kids succeed him. And give him a budget of about 15billion akule tu becoz. he costs us way more

umafiiiii

Ngoma iturikagio ni guthinjirwo…( impunity is made worse by being condoned and entertained)

This what the dialogue was all about…

7.5million Kenyans have spoken…Serikali ibaki ilivyo hakuna slice ata moja ya mkate…Everybody will be part of the government watake wasitake and that will be by benefiting from government developments and every citizen’s attainment of government services bila ubaguzi… Hiyo tosha…

We dont need to. With the size of his maturity, he only needs a seat written president and you will see him grin all day.

RAT is that type of kid that will burn a whole house because he wants a lollipop, at night.

I do not ascribe to RAO’s political ideology, but these sentiments are damn right wrong and disrespectful.

even @kush yule mnono burnt the whole plot just because a cat made away with the familie’s dinner

And the Kenyans who’s will and right to exercise their constitutional obligations have been disrespected. How huge is the brain of a man who accuses others of coming to his turf, commit heinous acts and burn schools?

Here we go again, monologue.

Basi tuseme @kush yule mnono = @RAT

hapo tunakubaliana 100%