President Uhuru gives China the finger and turns to face France!

Magufuli amejenga nini ? even his railway inajengwa na a Turkish firm

one guy told me, when a bank gives you 50k, it will stress you to pay back… but when they give you 100m, it stresses the bank…
these developed nations giving us billions of loans left right and center know what is at stake… the good thing is the Geo-politics between china and the west… we can’t land on the rocks for both sides…

The base fact is that we need the billions for infrastructural development… if we have sold our souls to the devil 50 times i don’t see why we cannot do it 55 times. What we should focus on is getting value for the money and technical skills transfer.

UNFORTUNATELY this fúckers are in it for tenderprenuership, we are not even getting value money. In as much we need this projects we need better negotiated contract terms…we will use billions of dollars on infrastructure with zero technology transfer because our policy makers are shit too

that is my biggest fear… tunalipa loans 75% over the usual cost of what we get… pesa tunakuja kutapikiwa nayo campaign time

Wewe unacomplain na siku za Moi tulikuwa tunapewa loans na hakuna infrastructure inajengwa. Afadhali saa hii gova inakula 30% halafu inatumia hio 70% kujenga infrastructure. Siku za Moi barabara karibu zote Kenya zilikuwa na potholes. Na pia dualling of roads ilianza kufanywa siku za Kibaki. Hizi bypass projects zimeanza kufanywa siku za Kibaki. Thika road imejengwa siku za Kibaki. So wacha wakule bora wanajenga na tunaona infrastructure kwa ground. Siku za Moi hungeona infrastructure mpya hata moja. @eddy mahelo unakumbuka siku za Moi venye infrastructure ilikuwa mbovu?

Moi reign should be referred to as the “lost Kenya quarter century”

And am not denying we need the infrastructure but this borrowing need to be reexamined or in future we will be in deeper shit than ever seen before…the economy does not revolve around the infrastructure only. If you look at Lebanon, they were borrowing like crazy the last few years. Their political elite’s appetite for loans and theft is no different from ours. They have over borrowed and can’t borrow no more, right now they’re even unable to pay doctors, the city has no running water coz the government has no funds to run anything. So am worried for a reason not simply complaining.

Okay. I agree with you.

enda tafuta story ya ferry kadhaa biult by magufuli saving billions…

Mbwa koko niaje?

:D:D:Di see were u are heading to

China did not have a colony in Kenya they are very far from achieving anything like that. Kenya is a mzungu country.

Kwani umetumwa Siberia?

There is no difference between Moi and Uhuru. If Moi had borrowed as much as Uhuru and taxed us as much as Uhuru he would have built those roads.

You sound ignorant!

So how will the expressway pay for itself if it will be competing with the railway for clients?

Answer the question and show me how ignorant i am… I asked a question based on the comment made

1. Not knowing what Maguli has build since you can simply google that if you are not ignorant. 2. Responding to that comment you clearly do not understand! Note; the author’s comment simply said he admires Magufuli and nothing about what he has built! 3. Asking someone to expose your ignorance 4. Bashing something/someone/place that having absolutely nothing to do with your own plight for self gratification…do you what me to continue???